Page 1 of 5
so, what with grad coming up this year, my school is trying to come up with ideas for senior pranks. so far our ideas are: "forking" the football field, thousands of cups half filled with water all over the school, seran wrapping EVERYTHING (toilets, cars, desks, stairs, etc.), balloons in all the classes, mailing pubes to the principal, etc. what are some other good ideas that will be easy to pull off/what are some of the best you've witnessed.

EDIT: we also thought of putting alarm clocks timed a few minutes apart EVERYWHERE. in lockers, ceiling panels, bathrooms, classes, etc.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Oct 7, 2009,
There were crickets released everywhere.

And pigs.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The obvious one: Take 3 sheep (or pigs), paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them and set them loose. They're gonna look forever for number 3.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Pretend to kill yourself.
But don't pretend.

we'd like to see the result of the prank though. your humor sucks
Bring a cow up the stairs.

Cows can only go up stairs not down. Make sure it's a big cow so they can't fit it in the elevator.
Rape the freshmen, its always hilarious at my school.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Also the mall area(A big open space where kids hung out), a bunch of the seniors were up above on the second floor(it pretty much encircles the big mall area) and pelted anyone in there with powder pellets.

Everyone avoided going there then... this gothic kids walks in there and he gets owned.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Kensai
The obvious one: Take 3 sheep (or pigs), paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them and set them loose. They're gonna look forever for number 3.

My school did that a few years ago. There hasn't been a prank since.
mow a giant penis into your football field
/unoriginal
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by Century
mow a giant penis into your football field
/unoriginal

its turf though, not grass. it doesn't grow back. we'd probably go to jail for that lol.
were planning on Saran wrapping everything, stink bombs in lockers and the theater, blow up dolls full of helium, and idk what else
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
How about something original AND realistic.

Do you have fans in your cafeteria? Cover the tops of them in glitter, so when they are turned on during lunch, everyone is doused in glitter (you know how hard it is to remove). plus, relatively harmless

(of course, if harm is the idea, just replace glitter with tacks)
mow something in the football field down to the dirt then salt it so nothing can it can never grow again.
i was gonna say plant a tree in the middle of the field until you mentioned the turf thing
fact: 99.99999999999999999999999999% of senior pranks are never carried out.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by westdyolf
blow up dolls full of helium

thats ****ing genius.

so far, our plans are.
a) everyone come to school in a white shirt with black shorts, with 1 letter on it. lulz ensue
b) saran wrap EVERYTHING
c)blow up dolls full of helium, release them in the common area... our school is 3 stories high, and all the floors have a wall made of windows facing the common area, you'd be looking at them all day.
d) beach balls in the caf and gym
e) alarm clocks everywhere.
f) for sale signs all over the front and back of the school (it face 3 main roads, so everyone will see it all day, and the office will probably receive calls and offers all day)

looking for more ideas, we want to go down in history.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Oct 7, 2009,
by a big bag of wild flower seeds, and pour them out on the football field in the shape of something, and it will grow into whatever you wrote, and leave no trace that it was you since it takes a while to grow

kinda dumb yet funny:
have all the seniors camp out infront of the school and tell everyone it is because you are eager to learn, but either show up late for class the next day or don't show up

put cell phones in the ceiling, and call it all day

organize a giant lightsaber duel in the middle of lunch
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Release three goats on campus.

On one, paint "1" on his side

On the next, paint "2"

On the third, paint "4"

>_>

<_<

My senior prank was with my favorite english teacher. There was a dead squirrel in my drive way. I cut off his tail and I put it in my teacher's pencil cup before class.

Seeing her face when she picked it up, looked at the bloody stump and realized it was real was pure awesome.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Oct 7, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
thats ****ing genius.

so far, our plans are.
a) everyone come to school in a white shirt with black shorts, with 1 letter on it. lulz ensue
b) saran wrap EVERYTHING
c)blow up dolls full of helium, release them in the common area... our school is 3 stories high, and all the floors have a wall made of windows facing the common area, you'd be looking at them all day.
d) beach balls in the caf and gym
e) alarm clocks everywhere.

looking for more ideas, we want to go down in history.

Catch a load of fish and put them in random places around the school, so they go rotten but cant be found eg stick them under every chair in a room... but also in the computer aswell so they will never find them all
Hoodoo you do Mr. Bellamy
Quote by Gibson Phoney
Catch a load of fish and put them in random places around the school, so they go rotten but cant be found eg stick them under every chair in a room... but also in the computer aswell so they will never find them all

id rather not involve living things, i dont want things to have to die for our prank.
put honey everywhere and fill up waterpistols with full strength green or red cordial!!!

Another great one is bring in your guitar, an amo and extension lead and play ur guitar at full volume during class.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

RHCP

LED ZEP

HENDRIX

Hail SYD BARRETT
Last edited by dgargett95 at Oct 7, 2009,
get 3 pigs
number them 1, 2, and 4
let loose in school before morning
watch them catch all 3 pigs
watch them search forever for the nonexistent "#3" pig
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
These numbering of the animals is so retarded and unoriginal. It's been so over done that even teachers and probably the principle knows about it. In which case it's pointless.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
This is what we did.

We had a kid "steal" the teachers keys. So they call him down for a detention, and he doesnt show up. And so the teachers & deans go nuts, and next thing you see is him driving past the window in the teachers car.

Oh what a great prank
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by metal overlord
This is what we did.

We had a kid "steal" the teachers keys. So they call him down for a detention, and he doesnt show up. And so the teachers & deans go nuts, and next thing you see is him driving past the window in the teachers car.

Oh what a great prank

thats not a prank dude, thats a straight up felony lol.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
thats not a prank dude, thats a straight up felony lol.

The teacher of whose car it was was in on it. It was actually her idea.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Sounds like way too much effort.

Just take a **** on a table. It's not much of a prank, but it gets your message across.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
release 3 pigs into the school with 1, 2, and 4 written on them. they will spend forever searching for the 3rd one.
Page 1 of 5