I am going to order an Agile Dauntless Soon from Rondomusic.com soon. I was wondering which pickups are better because it comes in two options, EMG HZ HA-4N and HA-4B or Seymour Duncan HB-102N and HB-101B pickups with Alnico 5 magnets. I play mainly Metal and Hard rock so im looking for a more aggressive sound and i don't normally play clean so they don't have to be good for clean tones.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Sadly havn't tried any Seymour Duncans But I have two Agiles with EMG's, not the same models as the ones you're talking about, but I have to say I do like EMG's!
Passive EMGs (the ones in the agile) are horrible, the Duncan designed are much better IMO.
now when you say they are horrible what do you mean by that. Like how are the horrible. I also should have mentioned I only play guitar once in a while for fun and will be detuning this guitar to drop C/drop B.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by TrabenBassist22
now when you say they are horrible what do you mean by that. Like how are the horrible. I also should have mentioned I only play guitar once in a while for fun and will be detuning this guitar to drop C/drop B.

Horrible as in a very muddy tone and alot of the HZ pickups are microphonic