ok so iv'e been trying to write this part for the chorus but this is all i got

everybody come crash the party
we'll hit the lights until were down and rowdy-

this is the last time till the end
tell everyone and all your friends

......................................................... ???

i need one more line after that

i did have (This Night will always be one Hell of a night to forget)

but i wanna change it -Help please
Two things.

First, I would never recommend trying to write like another band. Unless you're writing as yourself why would I as the listener care what you're saying, especially if you couldn't even be bothered to put your own genuine thoughts and feelings into it? And if you write just like another band what reason do I have to listen to you? Wouldn't it make more sense for me to just listen to the band that sounded like that first?

Just an opinion.

Second, this forum is here to help you improve your writing skills, not for you to get others to write parts for you.

Just sayin...
Listen to bassbeat. Don't try to write like other people, develop your own style. If you write exactly like a certain band, nobody will ever listen to you and you will never stand out. Write like nothing anybody has heard before, and you will have an individuality all your own.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Ganoosh
Listen to bassbeat. Don't try to write like other people, develop your own style. If you write exactly like a certain band, nobody will ever listen to you and you will never stand out. Write like nothing anybody has heard before, and you will have an individuality all your own.

Why? It works for pop music.

/musicalsnobbyness

Seriously, there's nothing in All Time Low's songwriting that particularly sticks out to me as their own. They write like practically every other Pop Rock band about. Just make it as catchy as possible and try and incorporate some feeling and you've got yourself an easy listening song. Then you might wanna try writing real songs......................
My advice would be the same as some of the others that have already posted, write your emotions and what you are feeling. Don't try to copy others. If you'd like to have a style similar to them, that comes from the music. Not the lyrics.