I want a guitar for Christmas. I'm happy with the current price of the guitar.
I don't know if in Christmas the guitar will be cheaper or more expensive.
What do you think?
Prices for everything drop on christmas (except for paper wrap, egg nog, and cookies increase)
Sometimes the prices go up @ Xmas or stay the same and are falsely marked so they look 'on sale'. Best practice is to be aware of the regular price at a store and then you'll know if it goes up or down. I agree a little with the above poster (ibanezgod1973) that you may get a better deal after Xmas in the dry sales season.
Moving on.....
Quote by | Lightning |
I want a guitar for Christmas. I'm happy with the current price of the guitar.
I don't know if in Christmas the guitar will be cheaper or more expensive.
What do you think?

It should be the same. The best deals around here for new gear was labor day and other big sales days. My guitar center had some great sales on those blow out days. Can only think of labor day right now but there were a few others.
They usually go up around mid-November, then drop hugely in January. The best time to buy a guitar, I find, is February.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
you just never know
it depends on the manufacturer and the guitar
it may go on sale it may not
Quote by rafa7008
How low do the prices go?

Last year, they had a bunch of different ones. It started at $10 off things off orders more than $100 and the best was $200 off for orders more than $1000. Apparently, they also had a deal where you got 20% off gift certificates.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
they drop even more for the january sales.

Quote by MrFlibble
They usually go up around mid-November, then drop hugely in January. The best time to buy a guitar, I find, is February.

Sweet. I've been saving for a while but i wont have enough buckaroos around black friday time. Good to know when i will have money (X-mas season) If i hold out a bit longer i'll get a sweet new years deal.