http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw

this guys is a doctor and he wont let his kids have it. he saying the vaccine has 25000 times the level of mercury thats considered toxic. did you know the mortality rate of the common flu, 1%. how bout swine flu, should be higher right, well no its not its .5%, if thats the case how is it thats this is ganna be a major pandemic.

1000 people have died in the US fox news says, bull ****, those numbers are lies, and the CDC has been forced to admit this. so if this is another insignifigant flu more insigni***nt than the normal one why are we pushing to vaccinate everyone.

reasons not to take it.

and look into number 4 and see why the vaccines have apparently passed with flying colors

1)Vaccine contains large amounts of MF-59 is an oil-based adjuvant primarily composed of squalene, Tween 80 and Span85.
•All oil adjuvants injected into rats were found toxic. All rats developed an MS-like disease that left them crippled, dragging their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages.
•Squalene caused severe arthritis (3 on scale of 4). Squalene in humans at 10-20 ppb (parts per billion) lead to severe immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus. this means your body starts atacking itself.

2)This is the first time both seasonal and pandemic flu vaccines will be administered. Both seasonal flu and swine flu vaccines will require two inoculations. This is because single inoculations have failed to produce sufficient antibodies. This is an admission that prior flu vaccines were virtually useless. Can you trust them this time?

3)Adjuvants are added to vaccines to boost production of antibodies but may trigger autoimmune reactions. Some adjuvants are mercury (thimerosal), aluminum and squalene. Why would you sign a consent form for your children to be injected with mercury, which is even more brain-toxic than lead?

4)This is the first year mock vaccines have been used to gain FDA approval. The vaccines that have been tested are not the same vaccines your children will be given. can you belive that.

5)Over-vaccination is a common practice now in America. American children are subjected to 29 vaccines by the age of two. Meanwhile, veterinarians have backed off of repeat vaccination in dogs because of observed side effects.

6)Modern medicine has no explanation for autism, despite its continued rise in prevalence. Yet autism is not reported among Amish children who go unvaccinated.

why have they lied about 1000 people dead in the US alone, why do they put deadly chemicals in the vaccine like mercury and MF95, why are Oklahoma and Michigan already have laws set in place for mandatory vaccination.

you heard the doctor right, im not giving it to my kids, why should you.

twiter, myspace, facebook, please you are obligated to do so.

keep informed.

theflucase.com

infowars.com
I don't take a vaccine for the regular flu. The only time I've ever had the flu was right after I got the shot.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I am sexually attracted to Ineedmoney427. My heart races with happiness when I see his posts.
tl;dr

I did want to read it though, but all the tin foil was blocking my view.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Oct 7, 2009,
One general doctor versus the entire medical community.

Hmm...
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I giggled.
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
FUCK THA POLICE COMIN' STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Wow it's on the internetz it must be true.
I'll bet swine flew those planes into the wtc too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
cool dont take the vaccine, you dont need one.

its actually .5% mortality rate compare to 1% normal flu.

its overhyped.
My moms a nurse... she refuses to let us have the vaccine, and she says its really not going to do much at all.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Quote by CTFOD
FUCK THA POLICE COMIN' STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND

Young nigga got it bad cuz I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
haha nwa yo
hmm swine flu vaccine i've seen something like this b4
id just not get it to avoid the whole fkin thing