Hi EG Forum,

After my horrible Edge III debacle, I'm looking for a guitar that will replace my Ibanez RG350. I will only consider what I can try out, which are the following brands: Ibanez, Dean, Schecter, Fender, Gibson, Parker, and Samick. I want a guitar that has a FIXED bridge, at least two pickups, and is not made in China. It would be nice if I could get something with 24 jumbo/XJ frets, a piezo system of some kind, and a vintagey vibe to it. I play classic rock (Pink Floyd), blues rock (Eric Clapton), 80's rock (Van Halen), and light metal (Iron Maiden), and in the future would would like to dabble in shred (Paul Gilbert). My budget is $700. So far, I'm really into some of the Ibanez SZR Series, Parker PM20/P36 models, Fender Teles, and HSS Strats. I was especially impressed with the Parker P36. Anyone have any experience with this guitar, any thoughts?

What other guitars that fit what I mentioned would the good people on UG recommend?

Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
I would recommend an Ibby S5470, but it has ZR.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
I would recommend an Ibby S5470, but it has ZR.

That's not even in my budget.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Quote by ibz_bucket
That's not even in my budget.

Any S series then
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
let me just say parker again haha You already played it, you know you like it, they are well built, all around great guitars.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more