Saw a 2x12 one of these in a local pawnshop today, and it was such a good price that I started thinking: How well would one of these rip out some doom metal/stoner rock (Electric Wizard, Kyuss, Sleep)? I know that the circuit isn't much different from a VH-140C, which we all know plenty of death metal bands have used before. Would the low end be too tight for some good ol' fashioned stoner doom? I didn't get a chance to try it out. Additionally, how well do they take pedals? Thanks in advance.
its tight as a virgin's pussy...... i think its too tight for some stoner/doom metulz
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
its tight as a virgin's pussy...... i think its too tight for some stoner/doom metulz

Oh well, I was afraid of that. Thanks though
mmmm
virgin.....
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by Led Dirigible
This thread is rapidly veering in the wrong direction.

shush....

Moar plz
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Aaron, you fool! Get it nao! Those amps are win regardless of their onboard gain. Slap on a nice fuzz and you'll have a total win of a stoner amp.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Really tight when you want it but loosenable if you put your time and effort into it.
Also with 140 watts theres plenty of room for your head
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Aaron, you fool! Get it nao! Those amps are win regardless of their onboard gain. Slap on a nice fuzz and you'll have a total win of a stoner amp.

This'll probably be the last amp for awhile, and I can't help being cautious about buying something that I can't get rid of for awhile.
I'll go try it out tomorrow, and make my final decision.

Expect NAD soon.
God Bless America.

I love pawn shops.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204