ske- to be skinny and enjoy skeezing(lazy)
letel - to be from the human body

k i lied i just made that up i dont know
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
google that shat
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Origin:
1570–80; < NL < Gk: mummy, n. use of neut. of skeletós dried up, verbid of skéllein to dry

??
fro dictionary.com
Word Origin & History

skeleton
1578, from Mod.L. sceleton "bones, bony framework of the body," from Gk. skeleton soma "dried-up body, mummy," from neut. of skeletos "dried-up," from skellein "dry up," from PIE base *skele- "to parch, whither" (cf. Gk. skleros "hard"). The Gk. word was borrowed in L.L. (sceletus), hence Fr. squelette, Sp. esqueleto, It. scheletro. The meaning "bare outline" is first recorded 1607; hence skeleton crew (1778), skeleton key, etc

from the greek root skele
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Oct 7, 2009,
1578, from Mod.L. sceleton "bones, bony framework of the body," from Gk. skeleton soma "dried-up body, mummy," from neut. of skeletos "dried-up," from skellein "dry up," from PIE base *skele- "to parch, whither" (cf. Gk. skleros "hard"). The Gk. word was borrowed in L.L. (sceletus), hence Fr. squelette, Sp. esqueleto, It. scheletro. The meaning "bare outline" is first recorded 1607;

I would assume it would be skele-...

Edit: Wow, horrible timing >.>
Last edited by archerkoala at Oct 7, 2009,
Skele?

The only thing that's in both words.

EDIT: Holy... shit... the pit was actually helpful

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Oct 7, 2009,