So today, like... 4 hours ago, I got the Monster Turbine earphones.
WHICH ARE AMAZING, might I add. I've been researching earphones for a while now... so I chose these, and I'm pretty happy.

But what earphones do you guys have? Idk, like... I paid $170 for these with tax, and like if there are better earphones.. or earphones of equal sound quality on the market for cheaper, HOLLA. cuz I kinda put a dent in my wallet... ahaaa.
Yeah i used to do that too.. but then I was super jealous when my friend got those DR DRE ones, and i was like these sound AMAZING.
I'm looking between Monster Beats In-Ear's (The Dr Dre ones) and the Monster Turbines.

Need a new iPod too...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
The Monster Turbines are brilliant. Get em if you can. My friend has the Dr Dre ones... those are real nice too. Like, there an extra 30... but I mean I go for runs and stuff so I really didn't want headphones all around me ya know. But its your preference really, and the Dre ones are also noise canceling, and the Turbines arent.
iPod ones.
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .
I like the Skullcandy brand. They have a decent Warrantee.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
I like the Skullcandy brand. They have a decent Warrantee.

This girl in my English class was telling me how Skullcandy offers lifetime warranty or whatever... but I didn't see any of that bogus on their boxes or anything.
I just use the ones that came with my Ipod...fine for me...
Were living in a world of fools,breaking us down,when they all should let us be.
Quote by Krist333111330
You'll understand someday.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
my left ear's shape is completely different from my right's so a pair of earphones never fit me.
i either have to wear it in one ear or wear the big headphones
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit

Best buy on earphones I think I've ever made.

i had white ones of these but my kitten killed them ¬_¬
Etymotic er-6i's are amazing, they are ear canal ones and have around 30db of isolation. Got 'em for $80, best ones I've ever had.
I have white skull candy ear buds. Got them at best buy about a year ago. They're pretty sweet. They fit in my ears and they make noise. Good enough for me.
Quote by Krist333111330

And the day will come when you try on your friend's Sennheisers or Bose. You will never look back
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit

Best buy on earphones I think I've ever made.

I will only let these exact earphones bless my ears with sound.

The $40 ones that came free with my zune.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
The $40 ones that came free with my zune.

free, but they were $40?
im confused
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Grado, mmmmmmm... How I wish I had Grados.

They are some of the best headphones you will ever buy in their price range. Seriously buy them, the sound is so natural and 3D.

The ones I'm using at the moment are pretty good. Sony MDR-XD200.

Quote by hippiebass
Etymotic er-6i's are amazing, they are ear canal ones and have around 30db of isolation. Got 'em for $80, best ones I've ever had.

I have the same ones. Definitely the best earphones I've ever tried.
i have a pair of sony noise-cancelling headphones. i love em. theyre getting a bit used though, i should get a new pair
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
i use the 2$ ones you can get at dollar general, theres actually a significant difference between the black ones and the grey ones, i prefer grey cause they have a bit more bass, the black ones sound really thin.... They all suck though
Quote by kurtebirdi
i use the 2$ ones you can get at dollar general, theres actually a significant difference between the black ones and the grey ones, i prefer grey cause they have a bit more bass, the black ones sound really thin.... They all suck though

Haha, I have a friend that does that too... and she really doesn't care, as long as she hears the song she likes through the earphones she's fine. I'm planning on getting her like some Skullcandys for her Bday.
skullcandys sound like the iPod ones. Its mainly targeted at scene kids or emos.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
I had boss earphones that you could mould to fit your ears. They were incredibly comfortable had great bass and sound too.

They broke after a while, though. Maybe one day when I'm a millionare I'll spend $170 on earphones
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████