Hello guys,

which one of these u think is the best amp:

1 - Peavey 258

2- Roland Cube 15X

3- Laney LX20

4- Any other for 99 U$ !

I just play at home, with my Cort S series and Digitech 255 multi-effect pedal.

Thank's a lot!
I was thinking about the vypyr... but do I need all those effects? I've already got my multi-effect pedal..
Quote by Darkflame
and anyways, the vypyr's tone is better than the cube's, that's for sure. maybe look in the vox valvetronix too? amazing amps

valvetronix 199 U$ is a little higher than I can afford now...

I just can't understand one thing: the peavey 258 shouldn't sound better then the vypyr??? It doesn't have all those effects and cost the same...
Quote by MFO
I was thinking about the vypyr... but do I need all those effects? I've already got my multi-effect pedal..

if you're going to be using the multi effect anyway you may as well just play that through computer speakers until you get to the point where you can afford to spend bigger money on a better amp
I see... but look, I just wanna play at home... don't need a loud amp, just want a 10-20w, nothing bigger...

any nice options!?
Last edited by MFO at Oct 7, 2009,
I had a cube 30. Can't complain about it. Did what I wanted.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Anyway, does the Vypyr combine with a multi-effects pedal !?!?!!

I'm very confused on that
IMO, the Peavey Rage series sucks, but the Bandit is alright.

A modelling amp will not take your processor very well, I think you should be looking at an amp that takes pedals really well.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
i was deciding between the 258 and the cube 15x... i took the 15x because i already had some zoom pedal thingies. the cube 15x is loud enough for small gigs too... ive used it on a few occasions...... and it has realy REALLY good built in distortions, i love them. and it will never break, my psycho friend threw it off of the second floor of his house when i wasn't looking and it was fine when i went to use it again and still hasnt broken down or anything.