hey guys, i was just wondering if youse knew any online guitar making sites like the V-RG maker..so just reply to my thread if youse know any....thanks
Google Kisekae guitar. It's hosted on the TCT website and has basically every other type of guitar you can think of.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Well then you're screwed

Quote by supergerbil
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1363669

A google search for online guitar designer would have given you it too. I'm so pissed off that you've posted this. Google and the search bar could have got you it all in about 0.1 of time too.

Seriously, think before you post. This has really riled me up...

Alright i don't think he meant to piss you off!!! but i also agree with the whole google search thing, but it was hard to find the sites.... but my post doesn't apply because i have searched and searched with no results! If you really think about it there is know reason to get pissed at someone you DON'T EVEN KNOW~! OVER SOMETHING LIKE THIS ! these threads are here to help people and there is no reason to complain when they didn't do anything wrong!~!!
Last edited by savage94 at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by supergerbil
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1363669

A google search for online guitar designer would have given you it too. I'm so pissed off that you've posted this. Google and the search bar could have got you it all in about 0.1 of time too.

Seriously, think before you post. This has really riled me up...

Easy big fella...

If you don't know what to search for, you won't find Kisekae.

What I suggested on google, second result down https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362382

That gives you kisekae. Takes 10 seconds, if that. Its not a matter of knowing the name "kiskae", its a matter of at least trying google and a few links there. Didn't mean to come off as too abbrasive, but they guy needs to do something small like this for himself.
Overlook this post haha
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV
Last edited by ATLstang at Oct 8, 2009,
^not what he was asking.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
^not what he was asking.

Haha....he asked for an online guitar maker.....my bad
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV
^^^^^ yeah i saw that but you cant really customize it like the other ones! but thanks.