Hello UG!

This is Nick Carr, the coordinator for the Shippensburg University Battle of the Bands: Unplugged, and I am interested in having some of you participate!

The event is on November 6 at 10 PM in McFeely's Coffeehouse in the Ceddia Union Building. If you are interested, I will need your bio and demo by October 14 at 4 PM. The bio/demo needs to be turned in to the CUB Info Desk, or via email: apb@ship.edu, with a subject of "BOTB Unplugged." A group of students will be deciding who will get a spot in the show within the following week. If your band is chosen, we will contact you and send you the competition rules.

Demos do not have to be acoustic, just so long as you play them acoustic at the event!

This is a good chance to promote your band! There is also a full, plugged, BOTB in the spring which you will be more likely to be picked for if we are familiar with you .

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you at our event!

-Nick

nc5205@gmail.com
glad to see you guys still doin this. We were in your battle of the bands two years ago (it wasn't unplugged though) and had a great time. Good luck!
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by chuckmehh
glad to see you guys still doin this. We were in your battle of the bands two years ago (it wasn't unplugged though) and had a great time. Good luck!

Thanks! I think I remember you guys, I wasn't running it back then, just watching.

We will be having a Full battle of the bands series in the spring, so I'll make sure we contact you then!
unplugged? lame. I was actually considering this.
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Quote by Acronikos
unplugged? lame. I was actually considering this.

We have a full battle in the Spring, but the unplugged is a lot of fun too. You should still consider!
Quote by NemX162
Thanks! I think I remember you guys, I wasn't running it back then, just watching.

We will be having a Full battle of the bands series in the spring, so I'll make sure we contact you then!

Awesome man, sounds good. Just let me know for sure!
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more