This shouldn't be against any rules, if youtube lets these movies stay on their site, I don't think there is any copyright stuff going on.

Anyways, just wondering what other full movies you've come across on youtube?

I found 3:

Airheads

Waterboy

Little Nicky

I was almost positive I seen Crossroads (1986 version) on there too but I can't find it now... If you're interested (I hope you aren't) the newer one with Britney Spears is on there in full, but I'm not linking that ****.
the wedding singer is on there too. it must be an adam sandler thing because that seems to be the trend
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
THE only way to obtain good quality movies is to be a PIRATE if you want to keep the authorities at BAY.
Quote by bendystraw
THE only way to obtain good quality movies is to be a PIRATE if you want to keep the authorities at BAY.

No, 99% of them are some idiot sat in the cinema with a camera.
I watched harold and kumar go to white castle the other day.. on youtube
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

New movies, sure. If a movie is out on DVD though you should be able to get a good copy.
Quote by MangoStarr
I watched harold and kumar go to white castle the other day.. on youtube

HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE IS ON YOUTUBE? AND NOBODY TOLD ME?

FUUUUUUUUUU-

And not really youtube, but there's lots of full movies on Google Video.

Such as:

Begotten (scary ****ing ****)

1991: The Year Punk Broke (A documentary about Sonic Youth and Nirvana's European tour in 1991, with guest appearances by various acts, including The Ramones, Dinosaur Jr., and Babes in Toyland.)
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Oct 7, 2009,
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

That's incorrect, those are called "Cams". They're the first ones to come out, and are always labeled as bad quality by the poster. Almost everything else is dvd.
I watched Hostel on there And Twilight but it was taken down a couple minutes after I finished it.
The playground of the world
2001: A Space Odyssey is on there
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Youtube tries to stop this from happening, but one way posters avoid them finding out is typing movie titles backwards. One example is Pulp Fiction, under the title noitcif plup. Its in several parts, but its all there.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I saw Dead Poets Society on Youtube awhile ago.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by st.stephen
Daft Punk's anime movie of their album Discovery is on there in separate segments.

actually, its on there as a whole

and its called Interstella 5555: The Story of the Secret Star System

Linky:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ5XOwiryv0
Last edited by TheReverend724 at Oct 7, 2009,
If I want to watch a movie for free I just download it. Much better quality than watching something on youtube.
My mom watched Pride and Predjudice & Sense and Sensibility on YouTube. Not like those are movies. Still relevant.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
I was in the process of watching Hot Fuzz on YouTube, then WHEN I was watching it they took the whole lot down.

I was on Part 3, I wanted to know what happened I ended up watching it later.

Oh yes, I saw the whole of The Pick of Destiny on YouTube.
Jesus Christ Superstar is on there.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
A lot of Ed Wood Movies

Ed Wood
Pulp Fiction
American Beauty
From Dusk Til dawn
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
I watched Juno on Youtube a while ago, I think it was taken down though. I also watched The Nightmare Before Christmas on there.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
YouTube has the whole Band of Brothers series on it, **** yeah.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Super High Me is on there. best movie for stoners, quite interesting actually, and makes valid points about the legalistation of Pot.

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xOvIxKIAag
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.