they are. and its funny.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

whats the problem if they do?
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by church773
the new south park is not going to go after mj

you can say that again
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
It is. And its funny. And I didnt like Mj.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
what exactly are they "going after" this time? They already did him once right?
it would probably be a funny episode
Bennetts_strat
Registered confuser.

i'm glad they do. too many people mysteriously approved of MJ after he died when they actually didn't give a crap when he was alive.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24
i'm glad they do. too many people mysteriously approved of MJ after he died when they actually didn't give a crap when he was alive.

This.

"Hahaha, pedophile pedophile joke pedophile joke!"
"Michael Jackson is dead!"
".....pedo joke?"
"Get outta here! You're awful!"

It seemed that too many people all of a sudden respected him and defended him the second he died. Never listened to his music, still don't. Never gave two ****s, still don't.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I found Billy Mays funnier.

Oh god someone hold me, I still can't believe it...

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger

im with you buddy.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

I loved it when Billy May's said ''It takes only two steps to get over these chairs and kick your ass"" or something like that that was freaking funny.
It was a great episode. I can't wait to see it again. i missed the beginning...
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Who else saw that first Billy Mays joke coming from about 6 miles away? This episode was very poorly written, Matt and Trey relied too heavily on the cliches they commonly write into the program. Most of the jokes were fairly obvious, as well as repetitious. We didn't need 15 minutes of the same Michael Jackson bit, or the use of the same Billy Mays joke 30 times.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
It seemed that too many people all of a sudden respected him and defended him the second he died. Never listened to his music, still don't. Never gave two ****s, still don't.

Maybe because it's not respectful to insult a dead person?

Possibly?

Especially not right after he's died. Now that it's been a few months, I don't expect that many people to care that much anymore.
So what? The guy dies and suddenly he's the media and everyone else's best friend. Trey and Matt will go after him just to to tell everyone that death doesn't erase the problems and (alleged) bad things you've done.

I don't believe it's any more disrespectful to insult anyone after they've died than when they're alive. Sure they're not around to defend themselves, but anyone who takes South Park's insults to heart probably isn't smart enough to defend themselves anyway.
Last edited by Inimical at Oct 7, 2009,
Quote by archangels666

Possibly?

Especially not right after he's died. Now that it's been a few months, I don't expect that many people to care that much anymore.

How's it respectful to insult a living person?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
'fraid so...but the Billy Mays part was funny

...still waitin for the next Kanye episode with Taylor Swift...
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by cho0onger

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Quote by Inimical
So what? The guy dies and suddenly he's the media and everyone else's best friend. Trey and Matt will go after him just to to tell everyone that death doesn't erase the problems and (alleged) bad things you've done.
+1

I'm kinda skeptical about the whole whether or not he was a child molester thing, but I think it's stupid to think of someone after death as a better musician and person than your idea of him before he died.
I'm dreading seeing the ghost hunters episode.......I may no longer believe in ghosts but the show isn't that ridiculous. South Park has to tackle everyone.
Quote by archangels666

It's not respectful to insult an alive person either, what's your point?
Quote by consecutive e
How's it respectful to insult a living person?

Who said it was? It's just a different level entirely to insult someone during a mourning period right after they died. Ever heard the phrase "too soon?"

Quote by MedicreDemon
I'm dreading seeing the ghost hunters episode.......I may no longer believe in ghosts but the show isn't that ridiculous. South Park has to tackle everyone.

No, it's that ridiculous. I can't stand Ghost Hunters. It almost seems like there's been a wave of "ghost hunting" shows lately, and it bothers me. They even one on Cartoon Network now! *grumbles*

I think it got what it deserved.
Quote by archangels666
Who said it was? It's just a different level entirely to insult someone during a mourning period right after they died. Ever heard the phrase "too soon?"

No, it's that ridiculous. I can't stand Ghost Hunters. It almost seems like there's been a wave of "ghost hunting" shows lately, and it bothers me. They even one on Cartoon Network now! *grumbles*

I think it got what it deserved.

Ghost hunters is much different from those others. At least they aren't putting a bunch of fake spirits and tables shaking on the tv for you to see. They find nothing 95% of the time. So I guess I just believe it's better because there's less bull****. Why can't SP tackle one of the douchebaggy fakers instead?
Quote by MedicreDemon
Ghost hunters is much different from those others. At least they aren't putting a bunch of fake spirits and tables shaking on the tv for you to see. They find nothing 95% of the time. So I guess I just believe it's better because there's less bull****. Why can't SP tackle one of the douchebaggy fakers instead?

The fakers have enough demeaning qualities to live with. They do the job themselves. South Park don't have to.
i thought the episode was great. especially the Chipotle Away and making fun of Ghost Hunters and stupid shows like that. "theres something warm coming down my leg, ahhhh a ghost trail!"

i like south park in the way it makes me go "why am i interested in all these stupid things going on around the world." like, if u get made fun of on SP, you deserve it. i dont think this episode was making light of the celebrities, it was making fun of the time period all those people died last summer and the way Americans thought it was such a big deal.

i also have the opinion, that most people who diss southpark, and key word being most, diss it because they don't understand it. like, u kind of have to be up on pop culture to understand it. theres things i dont understand the appeal of Star Wars, but i dont diss it cuz i recognize that most people are just simply seeing something i am not.
I was just sad they didn't put the volume control up all the way for the guy who played Billy Mays (so Billy was louder than everyone else in the show) also I'm never eating a Chipotle (sp?) just because of this episode
Quote by archangels666

So? Why should him being dead change anyone's opinion of him? Which is obviously what's happened, even when the pedophilia stuff was the on the news the reports were biased, now it's "hang on he made some good music HE WAS A HERO". People may have toned down on the pedo stuff after he died but it still doesn't change anything.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by RampagingAcorn
they are. and its funny.
This.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by consecutive e
now it's "hang on he made some good music HE WAS A HERO". People may have toned down on the pedo stuff after he died but it still doesn't change anything.

Uhh...no. Those crazies just had a chance to come out of the woodwork because the media went nuts over them and gave them all kinds of coverage time.

Most of the people I know in real life just went, " Eh. I guess he wasn't that bad of a guy overall."
Page 1 of 2