ok so i want a really obscure, kinda different guitar, like an Airline guitar. but i really dont wanna have to pay 2000 dollars or something like that. suggestions?
dude, wtf?
go to a pawn shop
or any music shop that sells used guitars
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
look at some danelectros
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/ these are pretty sweet and all are way way under 2000K
Jackson: DKMG w/Zakk Wylde EMGs
Fender: Fat Strat HSS
Epiphone: Les Paul Custom w/SD Pickups
Dean: Performer E Acoustic/Electric
Vox: DA5
Vox JamVox
Digitech: GNX4 Workstation
Digitech: EX-7 Distortion Factory
Boss DR-880
MAudio Bx5a Deluxe
Check out Supro and Hagstrom if you want a vintage one for under $700. If you want a great new one for under $1,000 look at Hallmark.

www.hallmarkguitars.com

Oh and some Eastwood guitars could be better, Some of their cheap ones like the Mosrite copies aren't very good.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
Last edited by Gargoyle2500 at Oct 7, 2009,
Danelectros for sure, and look for the obscure Fenders. You can actually find 60's Fenders for a steal if you find the really obsure beginner models like the Duo-Sonic, Showmaster, or Bronco. All of them are essentially the same guitar with different single-coil pickup placement (bridge/neck, neck, and bridge respectively) and look like a Mustang without switches. Actually, that really is all they are. They're Mustangs with less intricate wiring. They have the same short scale neck and share the same body.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Aria les paul copy or a hondo! the les paul copy was actually amazing and im looking for another one.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Look into the Epiphone Wilshire. It is an original Epi design that they are finally remaking.The batwing headstock is the coolest looking one out there.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Yeah, Teiscos from the '60s are different from the big boys like Fender and Gibson.....and Teiscos are relatively cheap. Just make sure you do your homework because Teisco made a lot of guitars under many different brand names (Checkmate, Audition, Heit, etc etc) and the quality varied a lot.