EDIT: This song is very much a work in progress. Also, if you don't like my politics,
This one is dedicated to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Anne Coulter, the entire staff at Fox News, and all the other right wing talking heads and blowhards.
I'm not saying that liberals have an entirely clean record, but we don't go so far out of our way to blatantly ignore fact and sell fear and hatred of the president that these people have. I know there are reasonable Republicans out there. I'm friends with a good number of them. And I have never missed Buckley and Sapphire more. R.I.P. intellectual conservatism.

Brains are for morons
You think too much you can’t commit
To never think for yourself
And follow us when we transmit
A message of the purest truth
You disagree you die
We allow no dissent here
Kiss your free will goodbye

CHORUS
‘Cause the old guard is no more
They were pretty f***in’ boring
If you aren’t offended yet
Just sit back and watch us whoring
Shutting up is overrated
We’re the best now don’t debate it
There’s no reason we are hated
Those who think well be castrated

We’ve got fair and balanced bull****
All the liberals know are lies
Free speech is un-American
If you’re not us than don’t even try
To follow in the footsteps of the
Leaders that we crowned
We’ll use the torch they passed to us
To burn this party down

CHORUS
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Last edited by FrustratedRocka at Oct 8, 2009,
i like it, political unrest makes good rock songs
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
Anything you think could be improved?
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I like it too. There isnt really much to improve in this one, other than the chorus. I just didnt like it that much for some reason. Thanks for the crit on mine and keep up the good work!
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
thanks, I will.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

I was having a hard time getting how its supposed to flow, or how you want the lyrics to be sung. However, the theme of political unrest is definitely something that can be expanded on and written about.
If I don't meet you no more in this world, I'll meet you in the next one and dont be late.

JWU Baking and Pastry '13
I really liked this. I kinda thought of Green Day's "Letterbomb" for some reason, but it seems like a really good kinda "shout" song. Nice work.