Mine was ok. I hated that orange neck but stripper can take it off apparently. If you plan on modding it, nothing fits. Everything is just a tiny bit off but it's a nice guitar for the price. Nice tone, takes gain ok.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
for 89 bucks-- how bad or good can it be?
it wont be a great guitar
it might be a bad guitar
but if that is your budget-- what the heck
im sure you will have to do some set up work on it
It's probably just going to be a practice guitar, nothing to use on stage. I only plan on putting some .11 D'addario strings and leave it be. Did yours need a setup?

I have a much greater budget, but I'm not a huge fan of Telecasters, but I still want a sunburst Tele, so I'll probably go with a cheap one. I know what bad guitars are like, since I had a 90$ Squire.
Last edited by ChamsRock at Oct 8, 2009,
It actually wasn't awful out of the box. My model was around there and I would put it at mid Squier grade with a stickier neck. I don't have good gear but it became my favorite guitar for a while. They aren't bad, especially for the price. I have a video of me playing mine but my amp isn't that good and to be honest, I suck. I'm more of a bassist.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls