Quick question guys, does anyone know how to repair small dents in synth pads like on the kaossilaotr? mines taken a small hit and whenever i press on the damaged spot it holds it down briefly, a minor but frustrating issue.
If anyone has any advice or ideas it would be much appreciated!
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
Is it still under warranty? I recommend letting someone else handle it.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I got it from a friend who has had it for a fair while so no not under warranty unfortunately
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
take it to your local music school and ask them if they hav any idea. failing that a music shop. (not gc)
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
my friend put duct tape on his drums for rock band, I guess that would work. just a quick fix until you find a pro to help you

btw is it attached to your guitar like Matt Bellamy?
Quote by Cheesepuff
my friend put duct tape on his drums for rock band, I guess that would work. just a quick fix until you find a pro to help you

btw is it attached to your guitar like Matt Bellamy?

matt bellamy is hot.
Haha sadly im not the next matt bellamy, I intend to use it to make something along the lines of kraftwerk
Quote by Draken

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
Quote by waddogg
Haha sadly im not the next matt bellamy, I intend to use it to make something along the lines of kraftwerk

Sadly? Kraftwerk>Muse.

But Guru Guru>All.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'll err... fix it for you... >_>

Kaossilator is +++ awesome.

I had a mess with one the other day. I want one... But I need to stop pissing money away on silly instruments and stuff...