Hey guys.

So basically i want to go to a music festival and it's 15+. I'm 14, but i look old for my age (about 16) and i was going to take one of my friends ID cards (without a photo) who is 15 and show the date of birth if i was asked.

Reckon it will work?
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Last edited by SOADriff at Oct 8, 2009,
yeh most likely .....if its 15+ that means they r not worried about under age drinking so it probs will work
Might work. I seriously can't think of any form of accepted ID nowadays without a photo though...
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by davrossss
yeh most likely .....if its 15+ that means they r not worried about under age drinking so it probs will work

The organiser said it's pretty easy to tell who's 15 and if they think they need to check they will.
Quote by Mad Marius
Most places only accept photographic ID. So you may have a problem there.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
It's not Big Day Out by any chance??

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

If it's BDO I don't think they would be bothered checking. I haven't heard about anyone being refused entry for that before.
Quote by BrockTandem
If it's BDO I don't think they would be bothered checking. I haven't heard about anyone being refused entry for that before.

Oh yeah there are lots.....I tried to go when I was 14

no luck
I went to BDO last year, I was 14 and I didn't get asked for ID at all ... but they've brought in that new rule now yeah? No U15's at all. Yeahhh so you could try, but if you are rejected then that's $150 gone.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

You could always go with a 'gaurdian' of some sort.
Just find another big fat 14 year old and then you can say he's your sister or something.
It'll work. Trust me.
Quote by tyler_j
You could always go with a 'gaurdian' of some sort.
Just find another big fat 14 year old and then you can say he's your sister or something.
It'll work. Trust me.

Actually, starting this year it's R15. Meaning even with a guardian you won't be able to get in. I went to the Big Day Out in 2008 and didn't get asked for ID and I was 15 at the time. Bad luck if you can't make it for 2010, lineup is awesome.
Quote by SOADisdabest
Actually, starting this year it's R15. Meaning even with a guardian you won't be able to get in. I went to the Big Day Out in 2008 and didn't get asked for ID and I was 15 at the time. Bad luck if you can't make it for 2010, lineup is awesome.

So do you think the whole smartrider without a photo thing will work?

honestly....if i miss mastodon i will be ****ing pissed.

Heres the page that talks about ID's http://www.bigdayout.com/showinfo/ma15.php
Quote by Mad Marius
Last edited by SOADriff at Oct 8, 2009,
tickets are on sale now so.. i literally have about 30 minutes.
Quote by Mad Marius
Wtf is this site full of underage's!?!?!?
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
From the link you gave us, it looks like (if they check your ID) they will only accept a photo ID
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
buy the ticket if you haven't already, you'll sell it on ebay easy if you decide not to go
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers