it is my opinion that the world will end sevral thousands of years from now, when the sun explodes. when do you think the world will end?
dont give me the "2012 becuse the myans said so" becuse that is retarded
give me a real reson
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Why don't you just go to other end of the world thread....?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
If an asteroid were to hit us we'd be fucked, but there's little to no knowing of when or where it would hit. Anything over 10 miles wide could easily kill a billion people.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
It'll end when Palin becomes pressy of the USA.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by denfilade
Alot of end of the world threads tonight...

Yeah...

And it will end whenever, i dont really care.

If it happens it happens.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
inb4 it'll end due to one touching oneself at night
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Tomorrow,cause i said so.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
the world won't end- it will just be converted to heat.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
it will end when we are mining for something or creating a new technology and accidentally blow it up. As in the world will not end because a calendar ends or the stars align but when we as humanity in our infinite search for betterment and our infinite greed make a mistake and irreparably wreck a key part of the planet.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by Drmckool
it will end when we are mining for something or creating a new technology and accidentally blow it up. As in the world will not end because a calendar ends or the stars align but when we as humanity in our infinite search for betterment and our infinite greed make a mistake and irreparably wreck a key part of the planet.

Agree 100%. The world will end when humans fuck something up. Humans will inevitability cause their own extinction.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Agree 100%. The world will end when humans fuck something up. Humans will inevitability cause their own extinction.

see my post

oh wait, you haven't seen NGE yet, have you?
I kind of hope it ends in 2012. I want a chance to do some crazy-ass Mad Max motorcycle-gang raiding thing with a giant mohawk.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
normally I would use this thread to promote my awesome upcoming apocalyptic metal album (see link in sig for samples), but I won't.

I'm too modest.

and the world will end in a couple of billion years when the sun decides to go "kabloo-ie"
Send me a message so I can check it out Saturday. My computer is ****ed and we had to get the hard drive wiped. Getting wi-fi on Saturday though so I can check it out then.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
It'll end when the Janitor reveals his real name.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

It'll end a second after I'm sitting at home, watching the tv, and the last, correct number on my billion dollar, tri-state lottery ticket shows that I've won.

I'll have enough time to go "YEEEAAAAAAA-"

That reminds me, gotta go buy my tickets.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
i say economy will fall first because of the lack of fossil fuels.. once that happens, most currency and money will be rendered useless (judging on stable countries being able to survive a bit longer because of oil) but with the rest of the worlds economy useless, those strong countries will fall eventually because of the lack of support from other countries (we rely on eachother) and they too will run out of oil and work. once economy falls, then it becomes wild, survival of the fittest, people will kill or be killed, live like animals on whatever supplies are scattered, ruthless, with no one to police these people other than vigilantes, things will run rampid other than the few civilized people working together, and i think that these people will be out run and killed by the mayhem of what earth has become, i think new disease will be born, and no economy=no work=no employee=no cures.. who ever survives that will surely die of starvation.. eventually, only the smart and strong will survive..

cant give you a date or a year or even a century, but that WILL happen...

btw, our sun is still VERY young, it wont explode...
if we have learnt anything from south park,the world when end when it gets cancelled by aliens.
All In All Is All We Are

'I dream of a world without rap,pop,dance,techno,linkin park,keane,the white stripes,racists,bullys,chavs,homies and most of all religion' a quote by me..