I was going through my music folder deleting songs I don't listen to and when I minimized it my Recycle Bin was gone. I can't find it anywhere on my computer, but if I go to delete stuff it still gets sent to it. Anyone know where I can find it?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
start>search>recycle bin?

EDIT: nevermind. it doesnt show up.
Quote by God
i lol'd
Last edited by Shinn at Oct 8, 2009,
right click>view>show desktop
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
right click>view>show desktop

The only icon on my desktop not being shown is the recycle bin
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Dirge Humani
You've managed to delete your recycle bin. Congratulations, you've come as close as humanly possible to dividing by zero.

And I laughed at this thread.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Try running this Registry:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\ClassicStartMenu]
"{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel]
"{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}"=dword:00000000

Copy that, paste it in a text file, and save as "whatever".reg. Then double click it.
Nevermind, all I had to do was move the recylce bin from another computer onto a flash drive and put it back onto mine. I can't believe something so retardedly simple would work.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
All you had to do was open up your "My Computer" browser and TYPE "Recycle Bin" into the top....
I am holding it hostage,gimme the money ore the bitch gets it.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by blakkin
All you had to do was open up your "My Computer" browser and TYPE "Recycle Bin" into the top....

I did that and it didn't show up.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Quote by Monolith295
Nevermind, all I had to do was move the recylce bin from another computer onto a flash drive and put it back onto mine. I can't believe something so retardedly simple would work.
oh my gawd
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER