Well a guy posted a schecter blackjack on cl for 450 a week or so ago. He has been coming down ever since. Well he posted it at 250 and I asked him what pick ups are in it. It has a seymor duncan 59 in the neck and a jb in the bridge. Well the next day he said I could have it for 200 with a gig bag, a leather strap, and 2 sets of strings. I really dont need this guitar, but that is too good of a deal to pass up. Needs a lil cleanin up, but it sounds great.

A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
how do you like the 59? im thinking of replacing a set of emgs with a jb and a sh2 or maybe a 59 instead in my old kelly
I like it so far, I really have only had a chance to play it for about 30 minutes though. Hope to get some time in playing it tonight.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Im so jealous of everyone else's craigslist. 0

All Miami gets are $300 Ibanez GIOs or $400 "Gibson Epiphone Les Paul" which turns out to be an Epi LP Junior.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
the JB and 59 are stock, so, those are the stock pickups, just so you know. Idk if you did or not.

but great find, sir. $200 for a great guitar. HNGD
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by Mitochondria9

All Miami gets are $300 Ibanez GIOs or $400 "Gibson Epiphone Les Paul" which turns out to be an Epi LP Junior.

Sounds like Georgia's craigslist.

Nice score TS.
Quote by Mitochondria9

That's like the pawns shops on my CL Selling an epi junior for $199. Otherwise it's esteban guitars, ibanez gios, epi jr's, and ****ty crate combo amps.

but when the good stuff comes up, I get it

Nice score on this!!!! Looks great as well

HNGD
Quote by darkcheef
I have a ibanez gio

LOL, I did too.. til I replaced it with my new RGT.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Quote by Mitochondria9

You think your's is bad?

I saw a guy put of his 5150 for $1000. That is literally the best deal on my online classified.

Ebay is the only way, I guess.
Congrats on your craigslist win, I just had one too. It turns out if you ask for something cheap you could just win out... I got a vintage "madeira by guild" acoustic for $125 and it turned out to be a fantastic guitar.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by randomhero93
the JB and 59 are stock, so, those are the stock pickups, just so you know. Idk if you did or not.

but great find, sir. $200 for a great guitar. HNGD

Actually, I did not know that. And thanks everyone, I changed the strings and cleaned it up last night. Hope to play it sometime today.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
You think your's is bad?

I saw a guy put of his 5150 for $1000. That is literally the best deal on my online classified.

Ebay is the only way, I guess.

I just saw one for 1,200 on mine. It was a half stack but damn.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Looks like a good deal to me

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but whats with the holes where the strings go into the body? My OCD side just decided to show itself lol