Hi all,

When i practice and play live sometimes i am getting a lot of feedback in parts which are meant to be silent! lol. Below is my current setup and rough EQ settings...

LTD MH250NT Guitar
Bugera 333XL 150W Head
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cab

My EQ settings are as follows:

Master Volume: 4
Presence: 6-7
Channel Volume: 4-5
Treble: 5-6
Mids: 4-5
Bass: 7-8

I play metal in the vein of Parkway Drive, Architects, Killswitch etc etc

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

G
Current Set-up

ESP LTD MH250NT
Washburn N3 Nuno Bettencourt Signature model

Bugera 333XL 120W Head
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
High gain=feedback.
Cant be helped.

a) Stand further away from the amp
b) Mute the strings with your palm
c) Turn down the volume knob on guitar when you dont need sound
d) Get an ISP Decimator or something.

To Eyebanez- the 333's NG only cut down on the hissing sounds you get on high gain AFAIK. Doesnt affect feedback.
Quote by GS LEAD 5

d) Get an ISP Decimator or something.

To Eyebanez- the 333's NG only cut down on the hissing sounds you get on high gain AFAIK. Doesnt affect feedback.

if thats the case....go with option d)
Thanks for the replies guys, i thought this might be the case!

Cheers

G
Current Set-up

ESP LTD MH250NT

Bugera 333XL 120W Head
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
I agree, option D.

Apart from that, how are you liking the head? I own one but haven't had the chance to play it yet, it's at my grandparents house awaiting collection.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
I agree, option D.

Apart from that, how are you liking the head? I own one but haven't had the chance to play it yet, it's at my grandparents house awaiting collection.

I love the amp, however i did have a fairly serious problem with it, which is also quite common too.

The molex connector that connects the leads to the main board from one of the big capacitors had melted! The result of this was no sound from the amp, i'm not sure if Bugera have rectified this issue but a lot of people have had it across the whole Bugera range! I fixed it myself but my other guitarist who has the 6262 model had his professionally repaired for £70.

The amp itself is a beast! Especially for the money! I put it on par with the Peavey JSX easily! I play modern metal mainly and this amp does it with ease! The only problem i am having is feedback, but as others have already said, it is a high gain amp! Feedback kinda comes with the territory!

Hopefully your model won't develop a fault and you enjoy it as much as i do mine!

Thanks
Current Set-up

ESP LTD MH250NT

Bugera 333XL 120W Head
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
Jim Dunlop Crybaby