Page 1 of 2
Pretty much self explanitory, the wierdest present you've given somone or gotten from someone.

Mine was a loaf of bread. Not the cheap stuff either, a full on $7 loaf.

inb4: dick in a box does not count
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
my nan bought me a towel that packed down really small. worst present ever.
A potato
My Signal Chain:

Gibson 1974 Les Paul Custom
Vox AC-30 cc2 combo
JAM Pedals Tubedreamer +

Nigel will always be 1 louder than you!
I got one of those plastic carbumpers you're supposed to put on your baby's carrier (if you're tacky) saying "daddy's wheels".

I'm pretty sure I don't have a kid
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Me and some friends decided to give a guy an inflatable sex doll. One of those fat models.
An aunt gave me a Teletubbies Safe and I was 16!
Until then i can't explain why she gave me that
Laura: Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Sam: Samick Stratocaster Copy (first guitar)
----
Marshall MG250DFX
----
Boss SD-1
Onerr Super Distortion
Strangest gift received would be some DMT a friend brought for me last year....and once i gave a complete stranger some toe nail clippers because he said it was his b-day and that is what i had in my hand at the time.
i got a box 30x30x30cm, which contained another box, which contained another box, which contained another box and so on... long story short, it boiled down to a little paper bag with $300 in it, not a wierd present, just weird packaging
Quote by Kensai

Social Services would like a word.

OnTopic: A calighraphy pen set from my auntie and uncle. I was 8
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Got someone an inflatable sheep for his bachelor party. I think the strippers had more fun with it than he did though.

For another bachelor party, we got someone a midget stripper. What makes it funnier is he has a horrid fear of short people.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
A Sponge Bob fanny pack when I was like 13... Recieved it from one of my aunts...

But what gets on my nerves is the fact that when someone doesn't know what to buy me, they buy a wallet. I once recieved 3 wallets in my birthday... So original...

####################
#######//##\\#######
######_\\()//_######
#####/ //__\\ \#####
######| \__/ |######
####################
a bag contianing a screw, a length of ribbon, 15 cents, 2 condoms, 2 matches, a plastic japanese game, a packet of chips and a card with a hand drawn herion addicted dinosaur on it
Quote by Dirge Humani
Yeah, aren't you sterile?

dude..i just straight-up stared at ur avatar for like 5 minutes.

WHAT/WHO THE FUCK IS IT?
Once I got my friend a game I knew he wanted. The strange thing is that I wrapped it entirely in electrical tape, sticky side out, and then put it in a plastic bag. I thought it was hilarious.... he did not.
Quote by Kensai
I got one of those plastic carbumpers you're supposed to put on your baby's carrier (if you're tacky) saying "daddy's wheels".

I got a birthday card saying "Congratulations! It's a boy!"...
Quote by herby190
Once I got my friend a game I knew he wanted. The strange thing is that I wrapped it entirely in electrical tape, sticky side out, and then put it in a plastic bag. I thought it was hilarious.... he did not.

Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
I got a stuffed animal duck one time.. and im 13...... my grandma gave it to me its like WTF!
But, I don't think any arranger should ever write a drum part for a drummer because if a drummer can't create his own Interpretation of the chart and he plays everything that's written, he becomes mechanical; he has no freedom.
~Buddy Rich~
Quote by Kensai

I got given baby socks for my 17th birthday.
I'm pretty sure I haven't had a baby.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

hmmm...dont entirely remember. most of my relative just give me money and all. and my parents usually know what im into. well i guess maybe one xmas one of my aunts gave me a set of car fuses. but i thought it was cool, cuz i got my first car that year and i figured it may come in handy someday. its still sitting in my glovebox. however, i do remember bein like 4 or 5 and i had a b-day party at chucky cheese's. and one of my friends got me some toy that i didnt like apparently, and i started like crying and having a fit cuz i got something i didnt like. i laugh at that now.....hehehehehehehe
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I got $3.

From 4 of my aunts.

One of them didn't chip in

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
For my birthday last year I just told people I wanted money, so my friend texted me a couple days before and asked, "is it alright if I give you 20 bucks in pennies?" I thought he was joking, since he jokes about most everything. He walked in later and held out a box, and when I reached out to take it he said, "two hands" and then dropped it into my hands. He actually gave me $20 in pennies. Then he pulled out another box, which contained several sleeves to put the pennies in to turn them in to the bank. It was hilarious
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I got a didgeridoo for christmas, I never really made much of it for a long time... But now it's pretty much my new lover
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
well not weird... my friends bringing me to starwars syphmony lol, he loves starwars and they have a giant symphony playing the songs live while the scenes are playing in back and stuff, going to see that the 25 november
20$ socks. i mean, you know i gotta walk 10 miles in the snow everyday to school right, UPHILL!

i remember sum1 about a year ago post a thread on getting a plastic toy barbie horse because they couldnt afford real gifts and i almost cried. i wanted to give him my PS2.
Given: a box containing a Digimon figurine, my eighth-grade school ID, a bootleg Borknagar cassette tape, and assorted pogs.

Recieved: a brick.
the chicken pox...

fkn sister!!!
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
A hand-sewn purple velvet pillow stuffed with lavender.

I got it from my aunt. I admit i hadn't had a girlfriend in ages at that time, but she didn't have to get me something THAT gay.
One Christmas when I was little, my grandmother on my father's side gave me 100 sheets of coloured paper
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Page 1 of 2