I should be getting one soon..just wondering what similarities they have to other well known guitars tone-wise...

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
There good, I've played one which were like £299 and they were brilliant!
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by ibrahimasood
There good, I've played one which were like £299 and they were brilliant!

Ya, I'm really looking forward to mine. From what i've heard a few people say..they're more similar to an SG tone--treble crunch; not as thick and warm as LPs (i probably prefer the SG sound) and that the necks are fairly slim, which im also looking forward to

and with the VCC, it should be able to go all-out versatile for stuff i play

oooooo, i can't wait for tomorrow!

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
this is good stuff I'm hearing

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Which model are you getting? I've never personally played a bad Washburn Idol. They're higher-sepc models are a little over-priced, but they still kick ass.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Which model are you getting? I've never personally played a bad Washburn Idol. They're higher-sepc models are a little over-priced, but they still kick ass.

The Joe Trohman signature model...basically the exact model he plays on stage except with upgraded pups im sure...and later on I'll probably put some duncans in or something like that

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Oh man did you make a big mistake, i got one. the pickups were ****e, the neck was way too thick, and the strap locks fell out, enjoy your POS guitar

No really they are awsome guitars and your going to love yours.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Quote by jcp42877
The Joe Trohman signature model...basically the exact model he plays on stage except with upgraded pups im sure...and later on I'll probably put some duncans in or something like that
Great looking guitar.
OogLy Boobly you asshole!! haha, i was about to be like "NOOOOO"; glad you love yours though

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I've only tried USA Washburns, but they are great sounding and playing guitars. Similar to my WMS, highend bite of an SG but with a bigger lowend similar to a LP, profile is very similar to an SG on most of them.

There was a guy selling a Boogie Street Custom Idol the other day on HC for $450, it was saddening that I didn't have the cash...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Joe troman actually plays a USA version so his are handmade, they have a really nice neck on them though. but i didnt like the pups in it, dont get me wrong they are amazing but not my thing.

My idol plays realistically like a les paul if im honest with byou but just has better access
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
i love the idol series, been wanting one for a while.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.