I was wondering... if I ordered a Warmoth neck, would it fit my epiphone g-310?
I want to customize my own neck on Warmoth neck and order it for my g-310. Would one of there les paul necks fit?

EDIT: also, how thin is the standard neck compared to an Epiphone neck and to a slimmer neck such as a Wizard or Jackson neck?
Slappa tha bass
Last edited by hootie37 at Oct 8, 2009,
no, fender neck pockets should be completely different sizes than an epiphone's. warmoth necks are made to fender specifications, so basically if a fender neck would fit then any warmoth neck would. i'd be really surprised if they were even close to the same, but if you did manage to sand the body down or apply filler to make it fit just make sure that you get the right scale length neck.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
No.
Epiphone's necks are far different than the ones Warmoth makes.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The epi neck pocket is nowhere near the same as the fender spec used in warmoth. Not sure how much mods it would take to get it to fit.
There is not a single neck Warmoth makes that would fit the G-310. Even if you got the neck pocket to fit, the scale is different (Warmoth make their necks in 25.5" scale and 24.75" conversion scale, the G-310 is 24.75" standard).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
There is not a single neck Warmoth makes that would fit the G-310. Even if you got the neck pocket to fit, the scale is different (Warmoth make their necks in 25.5" scale and 24.75" conversion scale, the G-310 is 24.75" standard).

I'm not disagreeing with you, but please explain the conversion 24.75" vs standard 24.75".

I'm pretty sure it has to do with how the scale relates to the neck pocket position?
Last edited by BobDetroit at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by BobDetroit
I'm not disagreeing with you, but please explain the conversion 24.75" vs standard 24.75".

I'm pretty sure it has to do with how the scale relates to the neck pocket position?

I dunno, I always assumed they were the same

And yeah, it's not worth the price anyway, a G-310 is a $200 guitar for a reason: It's for beginners.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.