Hey UG,

Ok so im a noob at this whole modding thing so i need some advice.

Ok so i have a pedal board that consists of :

-Boss DS-2
-EHX 2009 Mig Muff
-GCB-95 crybaby
-Boss DD-3

and i was wondering if there are any mods i can do to improve them, i would like more of an old vintage type sound from my muff-im aiming for like a sabbath tone. I would like to just sort of generaly improve the crybaby, maybe add an external sweep control? Also i was wondering if there are any mods i can do to the ds-2 and the dd-3??

Thanks guys, as i said im a noob to all this so im gonna need simple instructions

Thanks
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
you can definetly mod the crybaby and boss pedals are pretty easy to mod just have a look on the internet for mod instuctions
the muff isnt made for sabbath that sound would be more of an overdrive not a fuzz, but yet look online to mod your pedals their are instructions everywhere
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Yes there is mods you can do with the DS-2 turbo distortion .. not as much as the ds-1 .

here are the Indy guitarist Mod . its copyright but i found it on the internet , used without permission .

i havent done them myself yet .. i have a ds-2 too ..not a formidable pedal imo ... i prefer the big muff pi w/tone wicker for fuzz ( grunge sound ) ... and mi audio crunch box for distortion . but maybe after mod would be better .

if you need the whole tuturial HOw to modified effect pedal !! its 63 meg .. i found it on the internet (its made by indy guitarist ) .. show detail operation and how to change resistor , cap , etc...

its copyright but everything i find for free on the internet isnt copyright to me ..

dont thank me .. thank indyguitarist and support their products .. there doing a great job with their pedal ... Plextortion etc..
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Oct 8, 2009,
^ ... You seriously took pictures of your screen?

TS, the distortions/ODs and the wah will be much easier to mod than the delay, and there are hundreds of mods out there for BMPs.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Ok guys so I've decided i'm going to mod the wah first so as far as i see it to change the inductor to a red fasel all i have to do is un-solder the original 4-point inductor and solder the fasel into the two holes that will be uncovered to the left of where the original one came from (correct me if i'm wrong).

Also, if i wanted to mod it so i had some super funky LED's, how should i go about it?
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900