I was thinking of getting a necklace of the majesty logo from Dream Theater off of eBay. The logo itself is smooth, metal and about 1 1/2" x 1 1/2".

What do you guys think?
It wouldn't look gay

It would look pretty awful though
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
You might just as well change your name to Chad and drink miller lite, you closet homo.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by MegaDTSX
The logo itself is smooth, metal and about 1 1/2" x 1 1/2".

What do you guys think?

Sounds like a robot penis.
Lol awesome responses guys, thanks.

Even if I buy it it would be a good little thing to add to my collection of DT stuff. My room has 4 guitars a keyboard, and a bass hanging on the wall and a drumset dead center and it would add to that along with the posters I have.
Last edited by MegaDTSX at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by MegaDTSX
Lol awesome responses guys, thanks.

Even if I buy it it would be a good little thing to add to my collection of DT stuff. My room has 4 guitars a keyboard, and a bass hanging on the wall and a drumset dead center.

And a necklace would be a good addition to that?
It'd match your 8 popped collar Abercrombie shirts, the seashell necklace, and your flat brimmed hat with the sticker still on it perfectly.

8 collars indicates the rank of "Bro Lieutenant", just fyi.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
And a necklace would be a good addition to that?

yes it would... a pair of socks would be a great addition too, TS, keep that in mind

and btw: say hi to Aslan, for me
while it wouldnt make you homosexual, it would be pretty tacky. If your white, the only neck jewellery that is ok are religious symbols, dogtags, or something else very plain.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by Mechanixx
while it wouldnt make you homosexual, it would be pretty tacky. If your white, the only neck jewellery that is ok are religious symbols, dogtags, or something else very plain.

racist
Quote by Mechanixx

Those blacks can wear whatever kinda chain they want though. Crazy darkies.

And since when does anyone own a white
it wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt huge. maybe like 1/2" or something would be ok.

edit: thats what she said
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Last edited by xxunder-takerxx at Oct 8, 2009,