It's not bad in any way
Sounds like your going for the eerie/epic feel in certain parts, which you did pretty well
other parts sound quite CoB-esque IMO

the only thing I really don't like is the drums.. too many bursts.. too generic lol

I also didn't like the intro a whole lot, the piano was cool.. but when the guitars came in with the power chords and then the drums too...
I just thought that was a bit corny
But when it kicked in (when it went to 9/8, bar 9, or something), with the guitars playing and the keyboard doing the melody it was all good. I would have just left the guitars and drums out of the intro intro part

But good job overall
you in a band to play that now?
Gooby Pls.
Quote by MaAal_MaAan
It's not bad in any way
Sounds like your going for the eerie/epic feel in certain parts, which you did pretty well
other parts sound quite CoB-esque IMO

the only thing I really don't like is the drums.. too many bursts.. too generic lol

I also didn't like the intro a whole lot, the piano was cool.. but when the guitars came in with the power chords and then the drums too...
I just thought that was a bit corny
But when it kicked in (when it went to 9/8, bar 9, or something), with the guitars playing and the keyboard doing the melody it was all good. I would have just left the guitars and drums out of the intro intro part

But good job overall
you in a band to play that now?

Lol, I'm not in a band at the moment, but I'm working on one. I have a bassist, a drummer, and a keyboard player in mind. Hope it'll work out.
Intro starts off alright. I like the epicness of the song so far, sounds very epic/eerie as some people already said. I really like 41 with the keyboard, it sounds really good. Transition into tripelets worked out alright, could have been a little better, but it worked fine. Solo sounded cool, but there wasn't really anything memorable in there. I'm assuming the song isn't done because it just ends suddenly. Well, I thought the song was really cool, good job! Thanks for the crit.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
wow excellent work on the keyboards, and the guitar isn't bad, i love the solo at 25-32, there are very good atmospheric parts.
A riff i liked very much is from 57 to 74
reminds me of children of bodom in some parts
8/10(excellent work!!)
R.I.P.
Chuck Schuldiner 1967-2001
Ronnie James Padavona 1942-2010
Darrell Lance Abbott 1966-2004
Jon Nödtveidt 1975-2006
Per Yngve Ohlin 1969-1991
Øystein Aarseth 1968-1993
Joe Ptaceck 1973-2010
Ace Börje Thomas Forsberg 1966-2004
Very Power Metal!
Sounds good
Gear:
Fender American Standard Strat
Zoom G5
Blackstar HT1 mini stack

Epiphone G400 SG Goth / with Emg 81 +85
LP kit
Jackson RR24m
Jackson Dk2M
Maton EM225c
Bugera 333XL
Randall RA412XL
ISP Decimator G String
Boss Tu-2
Boss RC-2
I really liked this, very good job, like someone previously said I didn't like the intro a lot but as soon as all the instruments came blasting along it was awesome, especially in bar 25. The keyboard riff at 41 was also really power metal but it would have been better if it went into a solo, not repeating the same riff over and over again, or if a guitar joins that riff, sort of like a CoB song. Wasn't too fond of the solo, it was too slow for a power metalish song, and even the slower parts weren't that melodic..

7.5/10
This song had a good structure, and musically, it was good, but since I'm not a fan of the genre, it really doesn't interest me, but still, good job.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Thanks for the crit.

I think they intro would be a bit better if you had the drums start from the beginning.
The riff that started at bar 57 didn't interest me at all. I would exclude this part if I were you.
Bar 111, the bass plays a B, which sounds really out of place IMO.
I also didn't like the solo, it went of out of key in several places.
They keyboard was a nice addition to this song, but the guitars seemed to be lacking. You may have been going for a keyboard-centered song, so this may not be a problem.

7/10
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7