If I were to buy an Agile guitar and swap the pickups, what could I switch them with? I want something that can do a bit of everything. When I say everything, I mean Indie, Punk, Metal, Classic Rock, Blues, and a little close to Jack White. Would be pretty amazing to get it right on, but is there anything it least close? Please Help GG&A.
By the way, im only looking into spending about $200 on these, gotta get an amp too.
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Wait until you get the guitar and test the pups to see if you want to switch them.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by blue_strat

The most helpful post I've ever seen.

I'm sortof in the same situation you are, TS, except I already have the guitar.

On the guitar I'm trying to sell, I have a JB/jazz set, and the JB in the bridge is really good, for almost everything.

I'd reccommend it, but I'm sure there are plenty of other alternatives.
Kinda depends on the amp you have. Pickups aren't going to magically give you the tones you want, you need an amp that can produce them.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I like the factory pickups on my AL-2000 a lot, but I suppose it depends which guitar you're getting. I like EMG or Seymour Duncan pickups a lot too.