Funny how there is an article about Ozzy on the UG homepage today. But anyways, I have been an Ozzy fan for a few years now. I have Tribute, No More Tears, Osmosis, and Greatest Hits. But I read in a Randy Rhoads tribute edition of Classic Rock magazine that the first album was re-recorded to avoid lawsuit issues.

Something to do with a lawsuit from the bassist and drummer and Sharon Osbourne.

So have I been hearing the re-recorded versions (from greatest hits) my whole life? Or is this the original bassist and drummer on the recording? I'm sure some Ozzy fans could help me out here.

Cheers
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
i think the rerecorded version was put out in 2002 so if it was after then its probably the new version. however, i have heard both and honestly don't find the rerecorded parts to mess detract from the song much. The reason to listen to blizzard of oz is for ozzy and rhodes anyways.
Hmmm, ok. I heard they sounded quite a bit different because of the tones and the playing in general; it was just part of that "sound" of the album I guess.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Did not read the question...but the answer is Jake E LEE
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I've decided that Paul Gilbert's hands have no method of communication with his brain. they exist as separate sentient beings each with an IQ of 400.