Page 1 of 2
Well when i'm in school I ask to go use the washroom because I need to take a piss, They so well no you can't.

One day I was burnt out and deep in thought... Then I had to take a piss then he said No, you can't go. So being lil bit high still I started thinking...

" Why am I not allowed to go? It's public and free for everyone but he doesent allow me? Well I can go if I want but he'll send me to the office. Isn't it some what illegal for not letting me go? I might bust my kidney or something. Thats against my rights I think. I'm not allowed to go to a public washroom. WTF? "

So that's what I started thinking.

Anybody wanna sum it up for me?

TL;DR
Just read it ya lazy bastard

Edit:
To the dude/dudette Who said I have 5 minutes to get to class.
Maybe im getting stuff I need out of my locker?
Maybe im running to the nearby store to get some munchies?
Maybe im talking to chicks?
Remember theres other stuff to do
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Last edited by vinnie-watt5 at Oct 8, 2009,
im fairly certain its against your human rights to stop you, one of the little sub laws in the geneva convention. but yeh teachers are assholes so they dont let you =/
you're given time in between classes for it. you could just walk out of the room if it is really bad.
Quote by devourthekitten
It's dickcore. Too hardcore for you.
It's their discretion. They get to decide if it is a proper time for use.

/thread
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
There was a teacher at my high school who was notorious for not letting people go. A kid asked to go to the bathroom in her class once, and she refused. The student then pissed in the trash can, in class.
"I have rights!"
or, alternately
"Fine, when I get a bladder infection, you can pay for my meds!"
or....
you could just walk up and piss on his desk.
they cant touch you anyway, its kinda funny tbh but i never had the balls to exploit it, but yeh teachers arent physically allowed to touch you (over here in Britain anyway)
Quote by ChangeMyName
he cant stop you kicking his ass...

* Finds clue*

I'm gonna right this down in my handy dandy notebook

(remember anything?)
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Just take a piss ON THE TEACHER.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
just whip it out and piss on the desk. or just walk out. hes gonna send u to the office, big fucking deal. i got sent to the office for just saying "this is stupid" when learning pointless crap in english and the ppl at the office didnt care. i just sat there. so its not gonna be like a "permanent record" thing. i doubt those exist...
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by velocigecko
Just take a piss ON THE TEACHER.

This.

Just claim that you're marking your territory.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Probably because you're in class and you're in school to learn not to take a piss during your learn time... Wait an hour and you'll be free to go do watevear
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
It's grammatically incorrect to use more than one exclamation mark at the end of a sentence (or, you know, anywhere else in the sentence).

Fight back by pissing your pants.
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
Quote by Eddie4President
How Can You Have any Pudding if you haven't had your meat!!!??!!

If ya don't eat yer meat, ya can't have any pudding! How can ya have any pudding if ya don't eat yer meat!?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Z Standard
you're given time in between classes for it. you could just walk out of the room if it is really bad.

4 minutes inbetween every 75 minute class. Hmmmmmmm.

I can either be late and not get the job done right (dingleberries FTL) or go during class.

I've never had a highschool teacher straight up say "no". Just stuff like "after this example" or "in 5 minutes".

But if they did I'd leave anyways. They can't stop you.
If a teacher told me no I'd go anyways. It's your right to go piss...

Edit: If it's like right after a break I can understand the teachers point of view, but sometimes it happens.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Waaay back in 9th grade Algebra class, my friend asked the teacher if he could go to the bathroom because he felt sick. The teacher said "That's OK. Algebra makes everybody sick." My friend then projectile-vomited all over the floor. It sounded like someone dropped a huge water balloon or something. "SPLOOOSH!" Ha, good times.
Quote by thedude051
bubbaearl...Man that is...THE SICKEST NAME EVER!!!

Quote by Stress Cow
bubbaearl... apparently it's the sickest name ever

Are you over 30?
Probably not, but if you are, click HERE.
Just go. If he gets mad you can tell him it was either leaving the room or peeing on the floor. Try to sound serious when you tell him you'd pee on the floor if you had to.
Quote by vinnie-watt5

Edit:
To the dude/dudette Who said I have 5 minutes to get to class.
Maybe im getting stuff I need out of my locker?
Maybe im running to the nearby store to get some munchies?
Maybe im talking to chicks?
Remember theres other stuff to do

I didn't read the rest of the thread, but seriously...
Learn some priorities. If you have a teacher who you know won't let you use the bathroom, go before class. Have your books with you so you don't have to go to your locker, and the other things you've listed you'll just have to sacrifice occasionally.

Quote by archangels666
I found your problem.

Don't go to school high, kiddies.

Enjoy your honor and glory

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Most teachers can tell when a kid really needs the bathroom, and thus will only allow them to go when this is obvious.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Wow. I laugh at all of the immaturity in this thread. If your in class the teacher has the right to tell you you cant do a piss and miss the lesson, it'd be differant if you were like 10, but im assuming you're not.
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
We should cut TS a break. Apparently, he only has one kidney, so he's got to be a sick puppy.
I really had to pee once, but my teacher said no. So I was all like "**** her I'll just piss my pants and it would be her fault." Then I raised my hand again and she let me.

I'm soooo glad I didn't piss my pants.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well, I can understand if they're giving a lecture or a test or something, but there are teachers that will be a bitch. Just go along with it, your not going to bust your bladder. But if your teacher refuses to let you go and you want to be a jerk, then after stops you, start flailing your legs back and forth like your trying to hold it in, and eventually he'll let you go

And 5 minutes is NOT enough time to go take a piss. I barely have enough time as it is to walk from one class to the next (I don't even use my locker, since either I'll get to class late or not have my stuff, so I carry EVERYTHING in my backpack). Besides, in my school, the bathrooms are closed between classes.
Quote by Shred Head
Just walk out and go.

I don't think they'd pull you back into class midway through a piss

and if they try....

well, You'd figure out what to do
What a baby, go in between classes or hold it. High classes are what? 75 minutes tops? You'll live.
Take him to court then. Everyone will laugh at you.

Quote by element4433
I really had to pee once, but my teacher said no. So I was all like "**** her I'll just piss my pants and it would be her fault." Then I raised my hand again and she let me.

I'm soooo glad I didn't piss my pants.

you've only had to pee once? wtf
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Last edited by speakers at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by Z Standard

at my school we get 3 minutes between classes...definitely not enough time to do your business...
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by Grindar
They didn't let me go, I said fine and pee'd in the garbage can.

i know some1 wo did this
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by classicrockboy
at my school we get 3 minutes between classes...definitely not enough time to do your business...

you're only doing a piss!

Heck I could go to the toilet, take a dump and wash my hands in 3 minutes.

At college (6th form,usually 16-18 year olds) as long as our teacher wasn't talking or teaching us something we'd just get up and go to the toilet if we needed to. then again, our teacher did say we could go when we needed to cos we were old enough to decide when we needed a wee.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Page 1 of 2