Someone i know is selling a
Behringer Ultra bass AX4500H amp head

GK Backline 115BLX-II cab

Kustom Deep End 4x10 bass cab

Yamaha RBX6JM signature 6 string bassw/case, straplocs, gold hardware, active electronics

He wants my Xbox 360 for it. all items are used, and i cant seem to find prices for half the equiptment you tell me what its worth if you can. thanks.
I'd say it's definately worth it.

The Behringer and GK cab are crap.

The RBX6JM isn't made anymore, and was about £800 or something new, and the Kustom is a good cab.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Its probably worth it, just give everything a thorough going-over first, to make sure its all in good working order
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
alright, now i gotta convince my parents to let me give up my 360 which i never really use anyway xD thanks
360's are dirt cheap these days. If you sell one of those items (the behringer or something. even if its crap you can get probably still get the needed hundredfiddy for it ) you can get a new xbox
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Take the RBXJM and the Kustom, but get yourself a better head for it. Behringer and GK Backlines are to be avoided. Or you can just get all of it but sell the GK and Behringer.
I'd get it all and sell the behringer and backline and buy a new, better head with that money plus whatever you got...or just that. most anything is better than a behringer.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu