Page 1 of 3
http://news.aol.com/article/del-rio-texas-school-district-turns-away/709315?icid=main|main|dl1|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fnews. aol.com%2Farticle%2Fdel-rio-texas-school-district-turns-away%2F709315

above link is to an article about a school district kicking out kids of there school district because they are from across the border
anyone think kicking out children is wrong? any coments?
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
Last edited by MANNN at Oct 8, 2009,
Shoulda had a green card I geuss?

I don't see anything wrong with it.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
The link isnt working for some reason...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
well the school is paid for by US tax dollars
guess what those kids parents dont pay?
you guessed it US taxes
they were more or less stealing money from US citizens who work hard to pay their taxes
I think america should force more mexicans to come to america because their own country is being exploitated just so I can hear americans whine about their precious tax money going to immigrants.

PS, guess who founded your country.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by init24
you guessed it US taxes
they were more or less stealing money from US citizens who work hard to pay their taxes

*Sigh
Quote by MANNN
http://news.aol.com/article/del-rio-texas-school-district-turns-away/709315?icid=main|main|dl1|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fdel-rio-texas-school-district-turns-away%2F709315

above link is to an article about a school district kicking out kids of there school district because they are from across the border
anyone think kicking out children is wrong? any coments?

yeah and? they dont live here, they dont pay taxes, so get them out.
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
Quote by init24
you guessed it US taxes

Most people don't realize that a lot of illegal immigrants actually pay taxes/
I've always been on the fence about illegal immigration.

One one hand: I feel that if you wish to belong to a country, you should have to legally pass the tests/go through the process to do so.

On the other hand: The process that America uses to allow immigrants to legally become citizens is long, cruel and unfair.

I feel like first we need to rethink the way these people are allowed to join our country first and foremost. In the mean time, border patrol needs to be tightened. Does that mean illegal immigrants should be deported?

Not sure. They're human beings and i suppose it would have to come down to individual cases.

Would we really be that great of a country if we sent people back to a neighborhood where their kids were in severe danger of being killed or kidnapped every single day?
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by Kensai
I think america should force more mexicans to come to america because their own country is being exploitated just so I can hear americans whine about their precious tax money going to immigrants.

Well it wasent the Mexicans I know that for sure. Think about it, if you let everyone who wanted to come to america in and didnt check them, then you would have chaous, and very quick overpopulation.

How about I take your money and give it to someone else thats not even from your county without your say. I bet you wouldnt like that now would ya.
Quote by Kensai

i don't think it's fair that someone who doesn't pay taxes should be able to reap the same benefits actual tax payers have for paying their taxes.

Quote by llanafreak44

Most people don't realize that a lot of illegal immigrants actually pay taxes/

how?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by ethan_hanus
Well it wasent the Mexicans I know that for sure. Think about it, if you let everyone who wanted to come to america in and didnt check them, then you would have chaous, and very quick overpopulation.

No, it was immigrants. And yeah, look what you've done to the place.

Quote by ethan_hanus
How about I take your money and give it to someone else thats not even from your county without your say. I bet you wouldnt like that now would ya.

OH NO SOMEONE FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY!!! I BET THEY'RE RIDDEN WITH DISEASE AND IN THEIR CULTURE THEY EAT THE FLESH OF FALLEN DESERT RATS!!!

Are you serious? They're still people...

Quote by Waterboy799
i don't think it's fair that someone who doesn't pay taxes should be able to reap the same benefits actual tax payers have for paying their taxes.

How do you know they don't?
I don't know why people think it's so terrible that they are being punished for breaking the law.

I don't think that the law is necessarily a very good law, but it's a law, what do you expect for breaking it?

Point is, there should be a way that you can become a citizen easily.

This would all be so much easier if the economy were better (less need for taxes, taxes could be lowered, more jobs = more workers needed, various things like that).

EDIT: Taking a job at below minimum wage and not paying taxes literally is stealing. You're breaking the price floor that has been set by economists in the treasury which helps keep the economy relatively stable. If you accept work for less than minimum wage, you're reducing the cost of labor, which as any economist will tell you, increases the demand, and people have to accept lower wages so that they will be chosen for a given job, which results in lower prices and more demand ad nauseum and whoops you have broken the economy.

It's the same principle as mcdonalds suddenly offering a 25 cent burger. Everyone else will have to compete as the demand rises for mcdonalds burgers and drops for burger king burgers, and suddenly everyone is making less money. That's why nobody offers anything for less than a dollar (except taco bell but they've been lowering standards for years).
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Last edited by woodenbandman at Oct 8, 2009,
Illegal? Sure it's fair. They're breaking the law. If they're legal immigrants though that's unfair. If my tax money has to go towards people I don't care about, so should theirs.

Why anyone would want to go to a public school in Texas is beyond me though.
Quote by Kensai
No, it was immigrants. And yeah, look what you've done to the place.

OH NO SOMEONE FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY!!! I BET THEY'RE RIDDEN WITH DISEASE AND IN THEIR CULTURE THEY EAT THE FLESH OF FALLEN DESERT RATS!!!

Somebodys Mexican and/or menstruating....

I'm not fond of illegals because I go to an Arizona public school. And I'm white.

Not a great combination.

Quote by Kensai

i never said they didn't. i just said i don't think it's fair that someone who doesn't pay taxes should have the same rights as someone who does.

a simple background check would suffice in seeing if they pay their taxes or not. if they do, then there's no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to send their children to public schools.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
=Kensai]No, it was immigrants. And yeah, look what you've done to the place.

Yes, it was immigrants that populated our country, but thats when there was no body ****ing here. Now, there are little things called laws that we have to follow, but god forbid, anyone whos not from our country dosent have to abide by our rules, and whats even sadder is that we pay it without careing, knowing where in a recession and all.

Yes, this is true, actually. Alot of people from Mexico that come here unchecked have TB and pollo that here in america we've gotten rid of.

Yeah, and I understand why they want to come here, if I was them I would try to come here too. But the fact is that we can support them if we can't even support ourselves. The illigal immigrants dont pay taxes, they dont learn english, and they get away with murder all the time. I'm not jokeing. the most dangerous place in North America right now is the Mexican boarder with Texas. I ****ing know, I live here, you live in lala land (AkA, Sweden).

Last edited by ethan_hanus at Oct 8, 2009,
Back in high school, more particularly throughout grades 9 and 10, I moved and was consequently in this situation.
Legally, they have the right to boot you, but considering how I was already there throughout grade 7 and 8 and developed a lot of friends, and considering my exceptional family situation, they let me stay.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yes, it was immigrants that populated our country, but thats when there was no body ****ing here

Oh, Jesus Christ
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yeah, and I understand why they want to come here, if I was them I would try to come here too. But the fact is that we can support them if we can't even support ourselves. The illigal immigrants dont pay taxes, they dont learn english, and they get away with murder all the time. I'm not jokeing. the most dangerous place in North America right now is the Mexican boarder with Texas. I ****ing know, I live here, you live in lala land (AkA, Sweden).

If you were them, you would try to come here, too, but if you're not them, fuck them. They wouldn't have to come here if Mexico wasn't such a bad place to live, but it is, and guess who's partly responsible for that?

EDIT: And if you call Sweden "lala land," how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Last edited by maninthebox24 at Oct 8, 2009,
Who here is surprised that people from the U.S. are the only ones who think this is a good thing? Of course, these are the same ones who probably ran around chanting that their country is the greatest in the world before they could read. Of course, these are the people that have never lived in another country.

Did you know 100% of people from Mexico will give you TB? Did you know that because they're from Mexico, they're not actually people, they're just rats to spread you diseases? Clearly, these people are ahead of us, and already do know this.

Random fact: Most hotel type places you'll go to in Mexico are owned by people from the States, and pay their employees less than $1 per day. The only reason they would want to come to the States is because the joy of capitalism and out-sourcing drives them away.
Last edited by Kapps at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by ethan_hanus
they dont learn english...

Speaking of which....

BTW guys, they pay. They pay sales tax, property tax, gas tax, cigarette and alcohol tax, and most certainly income tax, unless their employer doesn't take it out of their check or send them a 1099. That falls more on the employer, and the gov. would likely pay a handsome reward to a whistle blower on that.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by ethan_hanus

Yes, it was immigrants that populated our country, but thats when there was no body ****ing here.

B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Quote by el-shredder

Is that an illegal? Make that fuck get out of America. This is our land!
Drink wine and screw"

C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

That is a good point about it being the employer's fault that migrant workers don't pay taxes. However: I think that you should become a citizen in a country that you move to IF you expect to enjoy the privelages of being a citizen, such as public schools. No reason other than that's how it's done. You can't really enroll in school if you're not a citizen unless you're here on an exchange program.

Deportation might be a bit harsh though. They should just make them become citizens.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by maninthebox24
Is that an illegal? Make that fuck get out of America. This is our land!

They don't like you calling their land yours.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Quote by Kapps
Who here is surprised that people from the U.S. are the only ones who think this is a good thing? Of course, these are the same ones who probably ran around chanting that their country is the greatest in the world before they could read. Of course, these are the people that have never lived in another country.

Did you know 100% of people from Mexico will give you TB? Did you know that because they're from Mexico, they're not actually people, they're just rats to spread you diseases? Clearly, these people are ahead of us, and already do know this.

Random fact: Most hotel type places you'll go to in Mexico are owned by people from the States, and pay their employees less than $1 per day. The only reason they would want to come to the States is because the joy of capitalism and out-sourcing drives them away.

hmmm... maybe because we're the ones that live here, and not you?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by el-shredder

They don't like you calling their land yours.

Well, they should of stayed here then. Nobody was here when we founded the great land of America!

My parents are from Bangladesh...
Quote by frozen_soul
hmmm... maybe because we're the ones that live here, and not you?

Or maybe because we (Christ, I'm saying we) have such a skewed perspective of the world that we see this as an us vs. them issue?
Drink wine and screw"

C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

Last edited by maninthebox24 at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by maninthebox24
Oh, Jesus Christ

If you were them, you would try to come here, too, but if you're not them, fuck them. They wouldn't have to come here if Mexico wasn't such a bad place to live, but it is, and guess who's partly responsible for that?

EDIT: And if you call Sweden "lala land," how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Yea, we Mexicans should stop migrating to the U.S. so American people can learn to write properly . I mean, I lived in Minnesota for three and half years and I had better grades and spelling than most of the natives in honor classes... That's sad.

EDIT: What I get from the article is that Mexicans living in Mexico are sending their children to an American School in the U.S. (Sorry if that was redundant), so that they're using a free school system without paying taxes, since they don't live in the US.

So I have to disagree with Kensai. If they're not paying taxes, then they shouldn't have a right to use the free public system that is funded by American money, and that's coming from a Mexican.

And to the user above:
Don't give me that crap that Mexico is a bad place to live, because there are many, many more nations that are way worse than Mexico, and how do you know it's so bad to live in? Have you ever been here? I know that the poverty rate is immense but its not as bad as it seems. Most people that move to the U.S. are people who had a very poor education, if any at all, so they, instead of studying, think that in the U.S. live is going to be easy, when they end up living at around the same conditions, if not worse.
Last edited by el rulfo at Oct 8, 2009,
for the people implying US citizens hate mexicans, its not the case at all. we just dont like illegal immigrants in general.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by el rulfo
And to the user above:
Don't give me that crap that Mexico is a bad place to live, because there are many, many more nations that are way worse than Mexico, and how do you know it's so bad to live in? Have you ever been here? I know that the poverty rate is immense but its not as bad as it seems. Most people that move to the U.S. are people who had a very poor education, if any at all, so they, instead of studying, think that in the U.S. live is going to be easy, when they end up living at around the same conditions, if not worse.

I worded it badly. I didn't mean that Mexico was a shitty place to live in, in general. I mean that it's a shitty place to live in for the poor, and, unfortunately, America has built an image as being some sort of paradise for poor people of other nations.
Drink wine and screw"

C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

Quote by ethan_hanus
Yes, it was immigrants that populated our country, but thats when there was no body ****ing here. Now, there are little things called laws that we have to follow, but god forbid, anyone whos not from our country dosent have to abide by our rules, and whats even sadder is that we pay it without careing, knowing where in a recession and all.

This should be engraved on a stone somewhere..
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yes, this is true, actually. Alot of people from Mexico that come here unchecked have TB and pollo that here in america we've gotten rid of.

Better pray douchiness isn't going to infect others.

Quote by ethan_hanus

Nice how you simultaneously showed both domestic and foreign ignorance there.

Quote by ethan_hanus

Interestingtly, this was the smartest retort in your entire post.
Quote by Waterboy799
i never said they didn't. i just said i don't think it's fair that someone who doesn't pay taxes should have the same rights as someone who does.

a simple background check would suffice in seeing if they pay their taxes or not. if they do, then there's no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to send their children to public schools.

They were taken away weren't they?

Quote by EMGPWNS
Somebodys Mexican and/or menstruating....

I'm not fond of illegals because I go to an Arizona public school. And I'm white.

Not a great combination.

It's probably because you're a douche, and not white.

Quote by el-shredder

I lol'd hard
Quote by maninthebox24
I worded it badly. I didn't mean that Mexico was a shitty place to live in, in general. I mean that it's a shitty place to live in for the poor, and, unfortunately, America has built an image as being some sort of paradise for poor people of other nations.

I do agree with the part about America building its image of a paradise for the poor, but being poor is just as bad anywhere you are IMO, since most people now value their economic wealth over happines, which is ridiculous, since you should have everything you need to live happily so you don't need anything more. I don't know if that made any sense, but that's just my opinion.
Quote by frozen_soul
for the people implying US citizens hate mexicans, its not the case at all. we just dont like illegal immigrants in general.

who the hell are you to speak for all u.s. citizens?
Page 1 of 3