2 weeks ago I got a new cellphone, a Sony Ericsson k850i. Today I brought it to school and kept it in my pocket. It rang during class so I put it in my locker. About fifteen minutes later I went to get my lunch from my locker and it was there, and after lunch I got my French book out and noticed it was missing; I though it just slipped down to the bottom of my locker. At the end of the day I was getting my backpack out and dug through my locker to find my cell. It wasn't there. No one knows my combo ( I hope) so I think it fell out and I didn't notice and then someone took it. Because I had to buy that cellphone I'm broke so I would like to get it back. Any ideas on what I should do?

Also, another kid four lockers down from me lost his too out of his locker today, might be a coincidence, might not be.

Help me Pit!
You got jacked.

Sucks for you.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Flail around in your room and scream.

Eventually your phone will find itself in your hands.
Try calling it, see if anyone answers. Or go to the locker room and call it with someone else's phone, it might still be there somewhere.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
dude, why would you put your cellphone away in the first place? whenever i leave the house it stays on me all the time for that very reason. there's a vibrate feature you know?
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Get a friend to call it 24/7 and then you go around and stand individually next to every person in school listening for your ringing phone.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
do what everyone does after running around like a headless chicken, ring your number and if anyone picksit up threaten them by saying you would get the cops to trace the number and they would find them and lock them up, it atleast always seems to work on csi
Quote by Venice King
Get a friend to call it 24/7 and then you go around and stand individually next to every person in school listening for your ringing phone.

This.

And if you don't hear the ringing, just stick your ear next to their pant's pocket. Listen for those vibrations.

It's either your phone, or the person has a strange vibrator-in-pocket fetish.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by RG5EX1
This.

And if you don't hear the ringing, just stick your ear next to their pant's pocket. Listen for those vibrations.

It's either your phone, or the person has a strange vibrator-in-pocket fetish.

Yup, you either get your phone back - win. Or you have alot of sex in one day (admittedly giving oral sex but still...)- win.

But serious suggestion - did you take out a warranty or anything? Home insurance will cover it?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Demonology
Try calling it, see if anyone answers. Or go to the locker room and call it with someone else's phone, it might still be there somewhere.
I turned it off, my school's strict when it comes to phones.

Quote by Venice King
But serious suggestion - did you take out a warranty or anything? Home insurance will cover it?

Ya theres a warranty, but it only covers technical problems.
Last edited by LDG17 at Oct 8, 2009,
Of course you could try calling it, but if it was at school chances are it was on vibrate. If it was stolen there's not much you can do. Report it as stolen in the front office and if there are any cameras have them checked.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Report it as stolen in the front office and if there are any cameras have them checked.

Nope, only hallway in the school with no cameras.
Quote by LDG17

You should still report it. Maybe it simply fell out of your pocket. Someone might have found it. If they have any integrity at all they would turn it in.
Quote by LDG17

They planned that well ....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Donny
Text it pretending to be a hot, horny babe, then suggest a meet-up somewhere.

Then beat down the thief.

Donny, only an idiot would fall for that. Why meet up with a supposedly hot chick you met from SOMEONE ELSE'S stolen phone?
Quote by LDG17

you're lucky i hated all the cameras in my school although not having them does cause problems
Quote by LDG17

I'm beginning to suspect TS is the thief and is making sure he won't be caught.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

why didn't you just switch it off and keep it on you?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by skaterskagg1
You should still report it. Maybe it simply fell out of your pocket. Someone might have found it. If they have any integrity at all they would turn it in.

I did report it and the school is "doing what they can" (nothing at all). And I got the number temporarily canceled so the phone is useless. The thief will probably realize this and return it (I hope).
Dont you know that schools have small trap doors in the lockers exactly for this reason?
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Quote by LDG17
I did report it and the school is "doing what they can" (nothing at all). And I got the number temporarily canceled so the phone is useless. The thief will probably realize this and return it (I hope).

Or just throw it away. He's a thief, why would they return it? Who ever did it is classless enough that they would steal it in the first place.
Perhaps your phone has a GPS. You could try calling your carrier and see if they can track down its location.
You really shouldn't have put your cell phone in your locker... who knows who stands by you when you're opening your locker. They could be peaking. TRUST NO ONE in school, take it from me... I lost my blackberry and my ipod 32gb touch in gym class in those lockers.. which I had a lock on.

But I got them back, because I caught the person that stole it. I was EXTREMELY lucky, considering i lost almost $1000 in tech stuff.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
You really shouldn't have put your cell phone in your locker... who knows who stands by you when you're opening your locker. They could be peaking. TRUST NO ONE in school, take it from me... I lost my blackberry and my ipod 32gb touch in gym class in those lockers.. which I had a lock on.

seriously all it takes is some one to look at your code when you open it or be lucky enough to have a key that opens more than one locker like i had, and no it was not the master key
fap.........

and/or can't you just go to the office, try to and ask if anyone's seen you cellular device??
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
hmmmm this you're in a bit of a pickle my good sir?
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Quote by EmilyTStrange

But I got them back, because I caught the person that stole it. I was EXTREMELY lucky, considering i lost almost $1000 in tech stuff.

We have keys for our lockers over here, so as long as you keep your keys safe then your sweet.
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE