So its like this:

Marshall DSL 401 -> Dunlop Crybaby Wha 95Q -> Ibanez TS9 DX -> EHX Big Muff Pi -> Phase 90 EVH -> EHX Memory Man Deluxe (out of the board right now) -> Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

The damn Wha sounds like **** in the OD Channel... and the Phase 90 sounds better next to the wha / befor the OD... but, it results in NOISE!

What order do you this its correct? im kinda confussed -_-
wah in FX loop maybe?

idunno much bout pedals :P
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Guitar->Wah->OD

I forget if the DSL 401 has an FX loop. if it does, put the Phaser in there....same with the Memory Man.

If there is no FX loop, put those 2 at the end of the chain.

Your Guitar should go straight to the Wah though. That's most important.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I would have the delay be the last thing before the amp.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by fretsofthebeast
wah in FX loop maybe?

idunno much bout pedals :P

Don't do this. Sorry
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
whan in the effects loop NOT...

it is a parallele loop...if that...the wha should be at last?
Okay,

Guitar-> Wah-> TS9-> Big Muff-> Amp

FX Loop: Phase 90-> Memory Man
Quote by rmr024

dude, i dont like to have the delay and the phaser in the loop, prefer a little bit noise than having them on the fx loop cuz it is a little bad in this amp... if that,

Guitar-> Wah-> TS9-> Big Muff -> Phase 90-> Memory Man-> Amp

i had them completly the wrong way hahah
Essentially, you have it the wrong way round.
Guitar -> Wah -> Fuzz -> OD -> (phase 90 depending on your preference) -> Amp
Effects Loop -> Delay -> Phase 90 (if it's not in front of the amp) -> Effects loop return.

I like to put OD after fuzz just in case you ever want to use the OD to tighten it up into more of a distortion but that's just preference.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by Lcrbsr
damn call me stupid, it sounds much better :x

Cool, glad to help.

You can follow a formula for stuff like this.

Guitar->Tuner Pedal-> Volume Pedal->Distortion->OD-> Time Based Effects (Delay, Chorus, etc.)
Quote by rmr024

Quote by Lcrbsr
damn call me stupid, it sounds much better :x

You're stupid

Don't worry about it man everyone has to learn it somewhere
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey