This is a repeatedly asked question on here, but I just don't get it. I'll play great one day for my skill level (140+BPM 16th notes), and the next, I won't be able to play 120BPM...

I don't get it. I make a conscious effort to warm up for about 15-30 minutes before really getting down to practicing, and no matter how much I play, some days I can play really good, others...well...I just suck.

Any tips? Maybe it has to do with how I warm up or something?

Thanks.
Quote by The.new.guy
Alright...I've just had this plateau for so long...I'm tired of being at 100-120BPM no matter what I do.

There's a problem with your technique somewhere then, obviously I don't know what it is but I'm willing to bet it's either tension or excess movement somewhere.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Examine EVERY aspect of your technique. Determine the exact path your finger takes as it presses down a string, how much force it uses, etc, and make it as efficient as possible. That kind of attention to detail helps me alot I find when I get to that plateau.