Page 1 of 2
Like you know how boys and girls obviously have different generic minds... and if we truly understood what the other sex thought, then there obviously wouldn't be so much drama in high school FOR ONE.... but like, What would there be no need for?

Like I need some lame line to finish up my essay. Like i'll give you an example:
1) If there were no guns in the world, the world would be a much less bloodier place.
2) If there were no cars, the world would not be as concerned about global warming as much.

LIKE DO YOU KINDA GET WHERE IM GOING AT?
If the big bang never happened. There would have never been any sort of drama to begin with.
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
If we understood what the opposite sex was thinking, sad pimply faced losers wouldn't need alcohol to get any action.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by captaincrunk
Generic Minds? Wtf?

LOL DOES THAT SOUND BAD? I just stuck that in my essay, so I guess i'll take it out now ahahah. That does sound pretty crap when I think about it, but I was just bleeding on my paper like no tomorrow.
I know what the opposite sex is always thinking - "Get away from me you creep"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
If we were able to understand the other sex's mind then rape wouldn't be such a surprise.

I have no serious answer.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
If we truly understood what the opposite sex was thinking, there would be no need for marriage/prenups/relationships/committment. By default, we would automatically seek those who we truly desire.

*hides before OddOneOut sees me talking
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by EmilyTStrange
LOL DOES THAT SOUND BAD? I just stuck that in my essay, so I guess i'll take it out now ahahah. That does sound pretty crap when I think about it, but I was just bleeding on my paper like no tomorrow.

Not only does it sound bad, it is bad. You make it seem as if all people are generic mindless idiots, different only in sex.
What you're saying is what would happen if we all knew exactly what the other was thinking, but what you're asking for is a conclusion to what would happen if we all thought alike.
Quote by Jackal58

You THINK they're the opposite sex. Somebody forgot his glasses again.

And probably his teeth too >_>
I've never seen anyone who has the habit of writing "like" repeatedly.

Edit: If men and women truly understood each other, the world would be a remarkably boring place.
Last edited by GC Shred Off at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by Jackal58

That's because you OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD man, us young'uns don't get that shit
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by GC Shred Off
I've never seen anyone who has the habit of writing "like" repeatedly.

She's a girl. Cut her some slack. If it was a guy, I'd have to flame him.
Quote by captaincrunk
Not only does it sound bad, it is bad. You make it seem as if all people are generic mindless idiots, different only in sex.

Yeah I took out generic. :P
I realized that we young folks say "like" a lot when talking out loud, but I did not realize that there are some people that use it so much (improperly) while typing.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by thewho65
What you're saying is what would happen if we all knew exactly what the other was thinking, but what you're asking for is a conclusion to what would happen if we all thought alike.

In the sense of all the problems created by the boarder line between being a male and a female... I'm asking what problems would be solved if there was no trouble in trying to untangle what the other sex was thinking, which could lead to misconfusion and crap like that.
Quote by namesroverrated
I realized that we young folks say "like" a lot when talking out loud, but I did not realize that there are some people that use it so much (improperly) while typing.

If it's not a formal write up, I type how I talk. Plus its a forum... I don't really want to speak all formal when I don't really think that way unless it's for an academic reason.
Quote by EmilyTStrange

well blood isnt going to get you an A....
Quote by EmilyTStrange
In the sense of all the problems created by the boarder line between being a male and a female... I'm asking what problems would be solved if there was no trouble in trying to untangle what the other sex was thinking, which could lead to misconfusion and crap like that.

Only the problem is that in order to answer such a question you'd have to actually understand how the opposite gender thinks so you can differentiate which problems in the world are caused by the differences and which are just caused by people being dicks.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241
well blood isnt going to get you an A....

I just diarrhea all over the paper, and fix it up in the end with more proper and suiting words.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Only the problem is that in order to answer such a question you'd have to actually understand how the opposite gender thinks so you can differentiate which problems in the world are caused by the differences and which are just caused by people being dicks.

I understand what you're saying. But I'm writing my essay on the book Memoirs of a Geisha, which is written by a male author. This male author is a REALLY phenomenal writer, because the main character in the book is a female... and he writes it almost as if he were a female himself.

I just wanted to connect a line to explain how the male author is a female in disguise with words.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
I just diarrhea all over the paper, and fix it up in the end with more proper and suiting words.

oh.... so you change it from diarrhea to fecal matter.... got it.
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241
oh.... so you change it from diarrhea to fecal matter.... got it.

More like a synonym in this context.
If you understood what the opposite sex was truly thinking, Than you wouldn't have to guess. Thus no mystery.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Quote by EmilyTStrange
More like a synonym in this context.

true, but its also a more proper term from diarrhea.... anyways, i guess i should get on topic now.

if men and women really did think alike, life would be boring. yes, there would be no drama as in high school (finally got away from that in '08, thank god) but think about it like this: alot of the fun in getting to know someone is finding out how they think and what, if anything, they do think the same as you about.
i wouldn't need to play guitar to trick women into sleeping with me
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by metaldud536
Nah d00d, you just gotta try other girls besides the ones in pre-school.

But they're the only ones that will help me look for my puppy.
Quote by LordBishek
You THINK they're the opposite sex. Somebody forgot his glasses again.

And probably his teeth too >_>

I think. Therefore they are.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
That's because you OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD man, us young'uns don't get that shit

After years of reading posts in the pit I must agree with you. Most of you young'uns don't get anything at all.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241
true, but its also a more proper term from diarrhea.... anyways, i guess i should get on topic now.

if men and women really did think alike, life would be boring. yes, there would be no drama as in high school (finally got away from that in '08, thank god) but think about it like this: alot of the fun in getting to know someone is finding out how they think and what, if anything, they do think the same as you about.

This is true, I'm just trying to find an indirect reference of that though. Like a more funny or, when a person reads that line.. "THAT'S SO TRUE" type of thing that I'm trying to hit. So far it's a failure! I've been thinking about this line forever. I hate essays,
Quote by EmilyTStrange
This is true, I'm just trying to find an indirect reference of that though. Like a more funny or, when a person reads that line.. "THAT'S SO TRUE" type of thing that I'm trying to hit. So far it's a failure! I've been thinking about this line forever. I hate essays,

ok, how about: if we all thought alike, all girls would be lesbians and all guys would be left alone to..... nevermind. maybe you shouldnt use that. thats completely inappropriate.
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241
ok, how about: if we all thought alike, all girls would be lesbians and all guys would be left alone to..... nevermind. maybe you shouldnt use that. thats completely inappropriate.

Oh my god
Quote by EmilyTStrange

You are looking for an answer that has befuddled mankind since we flung poo at each other from the trees. If anybody in the pit comes up with it I hope they win the Nobel Peace prize.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by metaldud536
Nah d00d, you just gotta try other girls besides the ones in pre-school.

please explain?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Jackal58
You are looking for an answer that has befuddled mankind since we flung poo at each other from the trees. If anybody in the pit comes up with it I hope they win the Nobel Peace prize.

HAHA, yeah I'm basically looking for an answer, that has been written over a thousand times within 500 page books that still doesn't even answer what I'm asking.
LAME.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
Oh my god

well i got the reaction i was looking for. lol
anyways, i dont think theres an answer to be found in the pit that doesnt involve some sort of same sex intercourse or (i cant believe im about to use this word...) fapping.
Quote by JohnnyChimpo241
well i got the reaction i was looking for. lol
anyways, i dont think theres an answer to be found in the pit that doesnt involve some sort of same sex intercourse or (i cant believe im about to use this word...) fapping.

Yeah I know, I didn't really take this seriously anyways. Like I'd count on my grade on a forum AHA, I was just looking to laugh really. But whatever, I just made some mumbo jumbo up in my essay, that doesn't even satisfy me but heck who cares.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
Like you know how boys and girls obviously have different generic minds... and if we truly understood what the other sex thought, then there obviously wouldn't be so much drama in high school FOR ONE.... but like, What would there be no need for?

Like I need some lame line to finish up my essay. Like i'll give you an example:
1) If there were no guns in the world, the world would be a much less bloodier place.
2) If there were no cars, the world would not be as concerned about global warming as much.

LIKE DO YOU KINDA GET WHERE IM GOING AT?

Those are both greatly inaccurate.
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
i can make a lolstack!

Quote by Woodkha'ak
Those are both greatly inaccurate.

It's not factual, it was just an example to explain the blurb I posted above that which completely made no sense.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
HAHA, yeah I'm basically looking for an answer, that has been written over a thousand times within 500 page books that still doesn't even answer what I'm asking.
LAME.

It's not lame. Just extremely difficult.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 2