iwannalooklikeabadass.com
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by lzcougarz3
Google is honestly the absolute best thing to use in this situation.

Nobody knows what that is.
You're*
i already tried google, and i looked through the the first 3 pages, and found nothing but sites with barely any options. Just want to see if anyone has any past experience and could recommend me a good site/store to get a leather jacket in
Quote by Rise_Above
i already tried google, and i looked through the the first 3 pages, and found nothing but sites with barely any options. Just want to see if anyone has any past experience and could recommend me a good site/store to get a leather jacket in

Well how did you expect us to find you a link? By not googling it and just knowing of one off hand? What's your angle?
Quote by Rise_Above

You're going to need to go into more detail then.
I got one from my local leather store at the mall. Just check local stores, you'll save on shipping and you'll be sure to get a good fitting one than if you order online. Plus they may have sales to compete against online outlets and stuff.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
I've got a pretty badass black leather biker jacket in awesome condition if its your size and you want to talk. I sold my bike several years ago and barely wore this jacket. I can take pics of it and send too. Give me a shout.
Quote by bendystraw
Well how did you expect us to find you a link? By not googling it and just knowing of one off hand? What's your angle?

Jesus, remember, you're expected to know these off the top of your head! Everyone has bought one of these off a site, duh!
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
dude just go to a thrift store.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5