Page 1 of 2
Oh. My. God.

So, here's what happened. Apparently, a 28 year old man came up to this school wielding a .22. He shot through a window, shooting one of my friends in the head. Luckily, she's alright. He also shot one of our janitors while he was trying to help her.

EDIT: It grazed her head. But when I say graze, I mean she has a bullet skidmark on her head. Not deadly, but ****ing scary.

Guys, nothing like this has ever happened at our school. It shouldn't happen. People are crazy.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/mattituck-h-s-student-shot-while-sitting-in-class-1.1511027
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Last edited by Wulphy at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by Wulphy
Oh. My. God.

So, here's what happened. Apparently, a 28 year old man came up to this school wielding a .22. He shot through a window, shooting one of my friends in the head. Luckily, she's alright. He also shot one of our janitors while he was trying to help her.

Guys, nothing like this has ever happened at our school. It shouldn't happen. People are crazy.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/mattituck-h-s-student-shot-while-sitting-in-class-1.1511027

wat

I'm glad he's alright.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Wulphy
Oh. My. God.

who the **** is this superwoman?
Damn dude.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
well that sucks a lot.

was the .22 an air rifle .22 or an actual rifle. because if it was a real rifle your friend is an android
She's a superhero in disguise!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
How to survive a shot to the head????
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
She got grazed by the projectile. F*cking lucky, but thank goodness she's alright.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
How to survive a shot to the head????

they just swiftly found a german brain surgeon
I was living in Colorado during the Columbine shooting. I remember thinking to myself "Holy ****! That happened about 10 minutes from where I live!"

I couldn't imagine it happening to the actual school I went to. Good to hear you're okay. Sorry about the girl.
Quote by Wulphy
He shot through a window, shooting one of my friends in the head. Luckily, she's alright.

?
Quote by zchavez09
who the **** is this superwoman?

It's a .22, considering it went through glass, it's doubtful it would do much damage. I've heard of people trying to kill themselves with a .22 by shooting themselves in the head and failing. You really have to get it in the right place to die from a wound like that.

She'll probably be fine, might have some personality quirks depending on where it hit, but she'll live.
I just.... I just don't know what to say, other than "WTF" and your friend is lucky that she is alive right now.

and for those who didn't read the article:
A Mattituck High School student was grazed in the head by a bullet that went through a window and into the school building Thursday afternoon, officials said.

The female student's injuries were "very minor,"
Last edited by GREENWARRI0R at Oct 8, 2009,
his friend was grazed in the head, not shot.

i hope you are feeling well, by the way.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by led hot zep pep
they just swiftly found a german brain surgeon

Band of Brothers!!
Holy crap thats scary.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by The_Paranoia
If she was really your friend you would have noticed it only grazed her head.

But dayum man, your school is nice looking

Shot or grazed, someone aimed a ****ing gun at her head and pulled the goddamn trigger. That's the point.

And thanks, haha
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Well it's a .22 and it went through a window. So if it hit her in the head rather than just graze her it probably would just give her a hell of a headache and a scar.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by LordSephiroth
It's a .22, considering it went through glass, it's doubtful it would do much damage. I've heard of people trying to kill themselves with a .22 by shooting themselves in the head and failing. You really have to get it in the right place to die from a wound like that.

She'll probably be fine, might have some personality quirks depending on where it hit, but she'll live.

A .22 shot to the head is actually pretty deadly, the bullet is small enough and fast enough to bounce around the inside of the skull and scramble your brain.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by benx3000
Dayum! thats crazy. Have they caught the guy yet?

Yeah, they have him.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Brutal. Did you take a picture?
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Jesus H Christ.

...Im interested to know, if you American schoolkids do fire drills (pun intended) for shootings?
Quote by clincher09
A .22 shot to the head is actually pretty deadly, the bullet is small enough and fast enough to bounce around the inside of the skull and scramble your brain.

Yea, true, but at that range and after impacting glass, I doubt it had enough velocity to do any serious damage.

Quote by lucertia.
...Im interested to know, if you American schoolkids do fire drills (pun intended) for shootings?

Some do. The school my gf works at does drills about once or twice a year.
Last edited by LordSephiroth at Oct 8, 2009,
Quote by lucertia.
Jesus H Christ.

We have "lockdown" drills. Basically, the principal announces it and the teachers lock the doors and huddle in a corner. A lockdown drill is not meant to prevent casualties, only minimize them, and it is only caused when someone has already been seriously injured.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Just think, an inch in the other direction.

Scary world we live in, chaps.
Quote by clincher09

I just had to call you out on this one, those pretty much exact words are straight from the Zombie Survival Guide Doesn't dull their truth of course, but like I said, it was funny to see.

And TS, hope you like. . . are mentally stable after something like this.
The playground of the world
I always said that if my school got shot up I would make T shirts that said:

I survived the ________ school shooting and all I got was this lousy T-shirt

You know, once jokes became appropriate.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Just think, an inch in the other direction.

Scary world we live in, chaps.

Speak for yourself
Quote by lucertia.
Speak for yourself

You know, every time I see your posts, I start to forgive what I can only guess is your misspelled username, and appreciating your existence, be it in this 'scary world' or somewhere else
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
You know, every time I see your posts, I start to forgive what I can only guess is your misspelled username, and appreciating your existence, be it in this 'scary world' or somewhere else

Thats very touching bro, thanks. Lucertia is an Athenian gitarist/musician (the first form of guitar) from 500 bc.

Btw i notice you are home schooled. That is like having a bullet proof vest in America
Thats scary. Luckily it wasn't as serious as most other shootings you hear about on the news.
Page 1 of 2