Poll: What is more evil?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is more evil?
People with obvious violent intent and hatred
13 32%
People who manipulate others into doing evil things
28 68%
Voters: 41.
What is more evil: someone who is blatantly violent and spreads hate or someone who manipulates others (possibly instigates violence) and then backstabs them?

I really can't make a decision. I would say straight violence is more evil but then I remember people like Hitler or Charles Manson.

This thread is the result of me trying to make an evil character in Fallout 3 (don't respond to that though...This is a real life question.)
People doing the hurting are worse than getting people to do it for them. But just because Charles Manson never actually killed anyone himself doesn't mean he's innocent.
Quote by EmilyTStrange
I was thinking about buying Fallout 3

Do it, or steal it from a website and get free DLC.It's a very good game, one of my favorites.
Quote by bendystraw
Do it, or steal it from a website and get free DLC.It's a very good game, one of my favorites.

yeah? I really wanted an RPG game for my PS3... because I don't have any.
I was torn between Oblivion, Folklore, and Fallout 3. I played Folklore's demo and LOVED it, but I just never ended up buying any RPG games.
Dude, Manson is so much worse than Hitler.

Close though.

Anyway, I think people who manipulate still give people a choice to some degree, so active violent people.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
Dude, Manson is so much worse than Hitler.

Close though.

Anyway, I think people who manipulate still give people a choice to some degree, so active violent people.

I don't think he's comparing the two. More that those two are famous for being manipulative asshats.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.