I'm looking to trade for a combo amp more than anything. Anyways, here's the goods:

Marshall jcm800 2203kk -$1250 shipped
Marshall 800 Lead Straight Cabinet with EVM12L Black Label Speakers -$1000 + shipping
Halfstack front
halfstack back
front angled1
front angled 2
speakers1
speaker close up
cab badge

Washburn Green Custom ET Idol -$550 Shipped
washy1
washy2

Washburn black custom Idol- $550 Shipped
washy1
washy2
washy3

Like I said above I'd much rather have a nice tube combo, but cash is always good too. Feel free to ask any questions. Located in Buffalo, NY. cheers
I would rather be a good liver than have one
i have two all-tube 1x12 combos for sale or trade, a peavey classic 30 and a marshall jcm600. interested?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
The marshall is definitely a possibility. I'm going to give this thread some time and see what other offers crawl out of the woodwork.
cool, i suppose just let me know whenever you figure it out, i'll almost definitely still have it.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
bump

Marshall 2203kk is now $1100 + shipping
Cab is $900 +shipping

I will also sell the cab with 2 speakers to ease the cost and shipping.