Do you know people who look like these stereotypical music genre fans?

yes.

/thread
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Post Rocker looks like Kensai.

olololol
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I have a denim vest....and a sucidal tendencies hat(i dont wear it, but its signed by the original members. Best b-day gift ever)...then again ive worn that same vest for 4 years now. Oh well, the punk scene still kicks ass
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
no, i try to stay away from those crazy freaks...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
CRABCORE

edit: is it bad if the description of a post-rocker fits me well?
Last edited by Xenogis at Oct 9, 2009,
I'm pretty much the working class skin with hair and sans bloodied knuckles.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
this website is why i hate genre crap and scene crap.
people are people /thread
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Is it bad that I'm none of those? Also, one of the kids at my youth group is the crunkcore poser, my music pastor is the orgcore punker, and my best friend is the brutal kid. Those are just some quick ones. I swear I know someone like everyone off that list.
The SXE guy fit me perfectly......

Well, maybe not the bandana, but everything else.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Theyre all based on real people, for example, Screamo frontman is a drawing of Little johnny urine of Mindless Self Indulgence.
Crunkcore kid is Se7eN from BrokeNCYDE
and i know some of the otherones but i do not dare say them incase im wrong and get made fun of... it is the pit afterall
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.

Oh my god the Post rocker literally defines me.

Everything from the way I look, to the music I listen to, to my behavior.
oh riiight, it has this stuff in the things, i just looked at the thumbs lol
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
None of them fit me in the slightest. I don't really subscribe to a label or anything, but with the music I listen to and the people I hand around I figured I'd be in there somewhere....lol.

I know a few of those, though.

edit: Now that I look at it, there are only 2-3 bands in that whole thing that I can listen to without having a strong urge to change the station...
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Oct 9, 2009,
Haha cool site, i know alot of people who fit those descriptions almost perfectly!

There is no "heavy metal" guy though O:

Edit: ^<-- Yeah i only found like 3 bands that i liked, and i didn't fit into any of those at all O.o
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Last edited by AstheticsOfHate at Oct 9, 2009,
Fortunately no. Where "Psychedelia/blues semi-instrumental revivalist" is I have no idea. I do fit some aspects of Indie Jesus though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
It is now my life goal to become Indie Jesus.

Quote by GArrigan
this website is why i hate genre crap and scene crap.
people are people /thread

stfu, it's called "'avin a laf"
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
I just realized I'm slowly becoming a "working class skin" except I wear a jean jacket and I haven't got Doc Martens (although just the other day I was thinking about getting a pair).

I didn't even realize it was a "scene look." I've got the shaved head/beard, jeans, and jean jacket.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Momentosis
Post Rocker looks like Kensai.

olololol

I don't wear all black and have greasy hair!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I look a bit post rocker although I wash my hair so it's not really greasy. Don't look too much like any of them though.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I think I may be turning into the neo-thrash guy.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
The most stereotypical people i know aren't on that site:

Squatters

These people are too stereotypical to evolve; they basically look and act the same as they did several decades ago. Every single one of these hippie-punk hybrids is unemployed, yet they've attended every single festival in history and still carry the wristbands to prove it. They shower once every two weeks tops, have a preference for dreadlocks and mohawks, their favorite tune is "Nazi punks **** off" and the only thing they like more than protesting is counter-protesting when people with different opinions are protesting -- well, that and squatting of course, or assaulting people in fur coats with spray paint.

They sometimes carry a worn backpack that has slogans like "meat is murder" written in sharpie. Such slogans are also spraypainted on every wall of "their" building, my personal favorite being "Nazis are no fun". In between bong hits they like to bake vegan pastries. They primarily wear second hand clothing, shirts with corny left-wing political puns or punk band shirts and imitation Chuck Taylors or Vans with different color laces in each shoe. Sometimes there's a hippie among them who likes to wear tie-dye shirts and what were once brightly colored striped pants that have faded to a pale, murky pink. He knows how to juggle.

More recently, you might spot a squatter with a generic emo look, but those are usually newbie squatters who will gradually blend in with the rest as they seize to take showers and find out that skinny jeans are really uncomfortable when you have to sit on the floor.

Yeah. I know lots of people like that. Strange folk but they throw awesome parties.
Why am I the 'Screamo Frontman' and my drummer the 'Popcore Dork'? GET OUT OF MY LIFE!
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Screamo frontman is a drawing of Little johnny urine of Mindless Self Indulgence.

That looks nothing like him. At all.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Kensai

I don't wear all black and have greasy hair!

(Invalid img)

Suuuure...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
by the way, the Indie Jesus looks AWESOME! seriously, he is EPIC with that manly beard and hairy arms.
INDIE JESUS, WHISPERS FOR YOUR SINS.
yeah, that works!
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Last edited by mcfreaki at Oct 9, 2009,
The emo girl has 56 stars.

I know a lot of these, even in my own town.

Edit: Hot damn, I'm buying all of those fullbleed shirts.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Oct 9, 2009,
Is it just me or does the post rocker have a goatse tattoo on his arm?