I've been looking up info on volume pedals, and I'm going to buy an ernie ball vp jr. I am not really sure if i should get 250k or 25k.

On the website it says 25k is for active instruments, and 250k is for passive instruments. I've read elsewhere that if its placed after effects, then it should be 25k.

So, could someone help me please?

The setup I'd like would be:


what volume pedal should I get? Thanks.