I'm watching Manswers for ****s and giggles because there's nothing else on, and they just claimed you can use flatulents as an alternative to CPR. WTF?

Seriously, half the **** they put on their show is just retarded.
Quote by speakers
point of this thread: unknown.

Lol. I guess I'm looking for people who agree with me?
Quote by daytripper75
It has a lot of boobs.

To be honest, that and the girls kissing parts are the only good parts of the show...so...33% of it is good?
Quote by daytripper75
It has a lot of boobs.

hopefully the quantity is an even number...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Just wait. That episode gets worse.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
That show would be 10 times better if the stuff on it was useful, funnier, and the announcer guy didnt sound like a ****ing retard
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Alex Vik
It's stupid comedy. Sort of like Family Guy.

Only Family Guy has redeeming qualities. Like Adam West.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by joshua029
hopefully the quantity is an even number...

3 is an even number right??
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by BigBrownBeaver
oh **** off, that show is kickass. Your just a douche who doesn't value it for the amazing knowledge it gives you.

+1

Its not that bad lol

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
Quote by BigBrownBeaver
oh **** off, that show is kickass. Your just a douche who doesn't value it for the amazing knowledge it gives you.

Knowledge....riiiiiiiiiiiight...

The only valuable information that might actually hold truth is "Austria has the highest percentage of girls who enjoy giving BJ's, at 80%".
Show sucks. I can't believe people actually will sit through a horrible show for 30 seconds of boobs. I guess we were all 14 once.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Show sucks. I can't believe people actually will sit through a horrible show for 30 seconds of boobs. I guess we were all 14 once.

Though to be honest, when I record South Park on DVR and it happens to be a late night episode with a Girls Gone Wild commercial, I'll usually skip all of the commercials except for those. It's easier than going to my computer to look for pron.
Quote by dudius
I'm watching Manswers for ****s and giggles because there's nothing else on, and they just claimed you can use flatulents as an alternative to CPR. WTF?

Seriously, half the **** they put on their show is just retarded.

You do know its a show for entertainment and not rules to live your life by right?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
You do know its a show for entertainment and not rules to live your life by right?

Yeah but a lot of stuff is misleading for the sake of entertainment and they even use some stupid shock value. Hippos are the most dangerous animal on the planet on the premise they attack more people than any other animal. But in an episode of Manswers they claim deer are the most dangerous on the premise people hit deer with cars and cause more deaths than any other animal.
Quote by dudius
Yeah but a lot of stuff is misleading for the sake of entertainment and they even use some stupid shock value. Hippos are the most dangerous animal on the planet on the premise they attack more people than any other animal. But in an episode of Manswers they claim deer are the most dangerous on the premise people hit deer with cars and cause more deaths than any other animal.

Well, I have really only seen it once so I can't really judge it that well. Though the part about deer I could see as being true. I live in Illinois, with a population of 800,000 deer. I believe we are 4th in the country for accidents involving deer and looking up some quick statistics I found that one in every 228 drivers in Illinois will hit a deer. In a state of almost 13 million people thats a lot of accidents involving deer.

Edit: I thought the information I put about hippos seemed pretty low. I can't find any information on how many people a year are attacked.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Oct 9, 2009,
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU DUMB **** BAG!? BOOOOOOBS!
YEAH! SEXY! EXPLOSIONS! DANGEROUS ANIMALS! BOOOOOOOOOBS!
DUDE! THATS LIKE, A BILLION BEERS!

I fucking hate that ****.