Page 1 of 9
Thats got to be nice once he stops doing the president thing he can just chill in his mansion.
He's black. And giving him it means it's not racist.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by skaterskagg1
What the hell has Obama done?

He's black.

^ FUUUU
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Fritzl should've got it.

He's not black?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I think you're all not giving him the credit he deserves. He's been putting more effort in improving international relationships in his term so far than Bush did in 8 years. That deserves an award.

besides, it was him or Bono.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by xl999
I think you're all not giving him the credit he deserves. He's been putting more effort in improving international relationships in his term so far than Bush did in 8 years. That deserves an award.

*shudders*
Quote by xl999

If it was Bono then I think the world deserves to end

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by the_jackyl
Affirmative action?

I saw that coming yesterday already, and it's lame.

I think we can all agree that you can't put a price on effort,plus its subjective considering the effect of someone's effort is always in the eye of the beholder.
Either way, the nobel winner is always criticized,. which is a good thing.
*stupid 09'er*

God damn norwegians.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Dude al Gore and Jasser arafat both won the peace prise aswell, clearly it has nothing to do with peace
Quote by ComradSputnik
Dude al Gore and Jasser arafat both won the peace prise aswell, clearly it has nothing to do with peace

considering how much effort they put into finding a way out of the middle-eastern conflict in a way that works for both parties, regardless of whether it worked, I think you're wrong.
*stupid 09'er*

I dunno guys, i remember the Obama "ads" before the elections, he said USA will immediately leave Iraq if he will win on the elections.

The war is still on, actually USA is searching the way how to attack Iran, i bet they will "find" weapons of mass destruction, biological weapons or other stuff to justify the war on Iran.

And now Obama gets a peace prize.

This is just seems wrong to me.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Last edited by Daneeka at Oct 9, 2009,
Quote by xl999
considering how much effort they put into finding a way out of the middle-eastern conflict in a way that works for both parties, regardless of whether it worked, I think you're wrong.

I'm not one for the Bible code and zealous religious dogma (actually, I love both), but you know that humanity is in it's last days when that happens.
I should get the Peace Prize. I haven't started any wars for months!

EDIT: Also the nomination time expires february 1st... which means they nominated Obama after being president for like a week.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Oct 9, 2009,
Obama? what band does he play in? sorry for ignorance I don't listen to much metal, sorry.
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick
Did any of the first posting mother****ers read the goddamn article? http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/09/AR2009100900914.html?hpid=topnews

I'm happy. International relationships, and his efforts of the increase of nuclear energy use are what this committee sited as their reasons. They did not single out that he was black.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
"There were a record 205 nominations for this year's prize. Zimbabwe's prime minister and a Chinese dissident had been among the favourites."

Mugabe? Well it's easy to win a peace prize against him surely?

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
Obama? what band does he play in? sorry for ignorance I don't listen to much metal, sorry.

Quote by Article linked in the OP
Asked why the prize had been awarded to Mr Obama less than a year after he took office, Nobel committee head Thorbjoern Jagland said: "It was because we would like to support what he is trying to achieve".

He wasnt given the award for what he has done. For all those that didnt read the article.
Quote by Daneeka
I dunno guys, i remember the Obama "ads" before the elections, he said USA will immediately leave Iraq if he will win on the elections.

The war is still on, actually USA is searching the way how to attack Iran, i bet they will "find" weapons of mass destruction, biological weapons or other stuff to justify the war on Iran.

This post has so much fail in it that it deserves this:

Quote by Blayney
"There were a record 205 nominations for this year's prize. Zimbabwe's prime minister and a Chinese dissident had been among the favourites."

Mugabe is the president, Morgan Tsvangirai is the prime miniser.
Quote by Blayney

Zimbabwe's prime minister is Morgan Tsvangari.
Quote by Daneeka

... wait, you're serious?

Quote by jimmy_neutron

He wasnt given the award for what he has done. For all those that didnt read the article.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/10/09/AR2009100900914.html?hpid=topnews
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
so wait? obama got the nobel peace prize because he can "improve international relationships"? isn't that what politicans are PAID for? jesus christ, we should be handing out nobel peace prizes in wheaties boxes nowadays......
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Obama gave the go ahead for all out war on the moon, that's pretty awesome if you ask me.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Blayney

Hopefully you'll read this again and realise what a fool you've been

Mugabe is Zimbabwe's president, Morgan Tsvangirai is the prime minister.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Ed Hunter
Obama gave the go ahead for all out war on the moon, that's pretty awesome if you ask me.

I'd be wary about declaring war on a moon. I mean, it may look rather placid, but when the entire Galactic Empire couldn't kill Chewie, a moon managed it.
Morgan Tsvangirai should have won. He's done a lot more in terms of contributing to peace and he's had a lot more done to him (read: his family dying in a mysterious 'car crash').
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."