I have always wanted a tattoo. The problem is that I have always considered people who get tattoos as sheep. Especially those that go in and order number fourteen off the wall of a dolphin for example. People who have tattoos of dolphins are, without exception, uneducated, cheap and blonde.

I decided that if I was going to be a sheep and get a tattoo, there was only one choice of tattoo to be permanently branded with.

I kind of had this idea that the tattoo place would be full of bikers who would try to sell me drugs (which i would have bought) and then take it in turns to bash me while Metallica played in the background. Or something like that, but the place was spotlessly clean, the environment relaxing and the guy who did my tattoo (Michael) both amused and amusing.

RULE BRITANNIA
What the hell?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
C'est magnifique.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
It isn't sheep getting a tattoo these days.

Or maybe it is.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Nice one
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Or something like that, but the place was spotlessly clean, the environment relaxing and the guy who did my tattoo (Michael) both aroused and arousing.

Hand on heart, that's what I read.
You've become what you hated great!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Minkaro
A guy I did work with a while back had a tattoo of a chip.

On his shoulder.

Oh the hilarity.

Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by webbtje
Hand on pen0r, that's what I read.

Honest, your honour, I could have sworn that's what he said.
Haha nice.

I don't know if I could get a tattoo so visible on my forearm.

Weren't you sitting there going "**** I've just realised this isn't going to be quite so funny in 10 years time."

Saw a guy with "TRUCK THE POLICE" tattooed across his chest a while ago. It's just not going to seem funny in a few years/tomorrow/never was funny.
Quote by MightyAl
Honest, your honour, I could have sworn that's what he said.

Peen-oar?
Quote by webbtje
Peen-oar?

Yes, it's a standard rowing oar, but the shaft is pink and veiny, and the blade is purple.
Quote by MightyAl
You'd best not show that in Aberdeen.
Unless that's what you're hoping for.

In any event... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNkTradIX0w

Where'd you get it done?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I have always wanted a tattoo. The problem is that I have always considered people who get tattoos as sheep. Especially those that go in and order number fourteen off the wall of a dolphin for example. People who have tattoos of dolphins are, without exception, uneducated, cheap and blonde.

I decided that if I was going to be a sheep and get a tattoo, there was only one choice of tattoo to be permanently branded with.

I kind of had this idea that the tattoo place would be full of bikers who would try to sell me drugs (which i would have bought) and then take it in turns to bash me while Metallica played in the background. Or something like that, but the place was spotlessly clean, the environment relaxing and the guy who did my tattoo (Michael) both amused and amusing.
]

the fact that you are so surprised about that says a lot about you.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

*pictures*

Hey hey hey... The danish SEAL's all have a tattoo of a dolphin.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.