Hey people Looking for help on choosing a blues pedal, looing for that Clapton/tube amp sound.
The main one thats come up when I've searched is the Marshall Bluesbreaker 2 which is based on the 60's amp of the same named (which Clapton owned).

Any help with this or any other suggestions much appreicated, cheers.
whats your budget, and what gear do you have now?
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Just go to a gear shop and pick out the ones you can afford and try them all out. No one can really tell you what to get because the sound you like may not be what everyone here likes. Everyone's ear is different so try pedals out and pick the one you like the most.
Well I really prefre to stick to pedals/stomp boxes rather than rack equipment and i can't really afford a tube amp at the momoent. So as long as it is a pedal/stomp box I'm pretty flexible; - I dont mind paying alot for a good pedal.
the price of a great pedal might also be the same price and amp that will do the sound you need without a pedal. what amp do you have?
and i need to hear a real budget also, or else i will recommend a pedal that costs more than you can imagine lol.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Well the price of the sort of amp I'm after is way too much at the moment so up £150 for a pedal is fine, but as I say idon't mind paying alot for a decent one.