I recently clicked on a tab (not to be confused with a guitar tab) when I was in my profile that was titled 'Favorites'. I find this tab when I am in my profile home page I believe. It is located to the right of "Home: Curious_Sort", and to the right on the same line I think, is View My: Profile (tab) and a Favorites (tab).

When I clicked on the favorites tab it said this was the location to bookmark someone's profile (i assume so as to make the profile available later to view... without having say.... them on my friends list).

I think I know how to 'bookmark' in general in Explorer but I have not figured out how to bookmark someone's profile into my 'favorites' tab. Are their instructions somewhere I should go take a lookie?

Any help izzz much apprieciated.

CS
When you click on any UG user's profile, below their profile picture there are options like, Add to Favorites, Send Message, Block User, etc. This is where you would add that user to your favorites (after a confirmation screen).
Quote by Whiskey Tango
When you click on any UG user's profile, below their profile picture there are options like, Add to Favorites, Send Message, Block User, etc. This is where you would add that user to your favorites (after a confirmation screen).

Not only is the information (above) concise, but its accurate.

This does qualify as my 'Duh Moment #642"

Thanks for the information.

CS

p.s. Ok 2 'firsts' got profilezzz in my Favz and I quoted someone elsezz text.... <sigh. simple pleasures... lol
Quote by Curious_Sort

p.s. Ok 2 'firsts' got profilezzz in my Favz and I quoted someone elsezz text.... <sigh. simple pleasures... lol

Nah ya just need a sig.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...