Page 1 of 2
So, my band are recording at The Crash Factory in Nottingham for 4 days (19th-22nd) and we've lost where we're staying... we can't afford ANYWHERE, not even a hostel, so could anyone give us a floor to sleep on from the evening of the 18th to the morning of the 22nd?
cant you sleep in the van or something, that how its usually done....anywho good luck
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
We can't sleep in the TRAIN... and we lost it because the girl's having a massive op. We have jobs, but this month has been expensive.
BUT GUISE ITS CHASING MELFINA!!!! If I was one of those UKers I would let ya stay Aidy... as long as you wrote notes to me lol

*Disclaimer
nohomo lol
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Just borrow a tent from someone then the worlds your hotel room.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by Aidy Damage
We can't sleep in the TRAIN... and we lost it because the girl's having a massive op. We have jobs, but this month has been expensive.

heres the solution, spend all day in the library so you dont get cold and then try to gain food by looking behind greggs or other baked goods places because they by law have to chuck out stuff if its baked but not sold on the day
Quote by Aidy Damage

Get better jobs.

Finding a cheap hotel for 3 nights is nothing. You can even just get one room and be sneaky about it.
Quote by Zoot Allures
heres the solution, spend all day in the library so you dont get cold and then try to gain food by looking behind greggs or other baked goods places because they by law have to chuck out stuff if its baked but not sold on the day

Where do you live in Nottingham?
Quote by WaitWhat?

EPIC idea! Right- we're doing it. Thread OVER.

Sherwood Forest!
If only I lived in Nottingham...
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by Aidy Damage

Sherwood Forest!

Are you going to be merry while you're there?
Perhaps even indulge in robbing from the rich, and maybe giving to the poor if you get around to that bit?
Quote by Aidy Damage

Sherwood Forest!

Rob the rich while you're at it!

edit: ^ damn you!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by MightyAl
Are you going to be merry while you're there?
Perhaps even indulge in robbing from the rich, and maybe giving to the poor if you get around to that bit?

Didn't you read the titled?

He is the poor.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by WaitWhat?

Sherwood Forest!
Quote by Aidy Damage

Sherwood Forest!

Glitch in the matrix ಠ_ಠ
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
After that I make the bad girls go good thread?
You could sleep on my floor, you'd just have to take ship to the other side of the North Sea.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Wish you best of luck guys I hope one day to be a poor musician.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Near 'the guitar bar'

<<

>>

i've said too much

That's all i needed to know.

*sharpens machete*
I have a room for you near Cardiff if you're willing to make the journey every day...

My family runs BnBs, they're used to the random people i bring in to spend a few nights there.
Wait...you're that narcissistic cock who keeps posting pics of himself with paper saying stuff! Hell no! Even if I lived in the UK, no!

But yeah, get a tent.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Our bassist has a family-sized tent, so we're doing that. I get paranoid about camping, though... I always think some chavs would set the tent alight or something.
If you want to get a train to birmingham every night and morning then you are welcome to stay at mine. That's my best offer.
Quote by Aidy Damage
Our bassist has a family-sized tent, so we're doing that. I get paranoid about camping, though... I always think some chavs would set the tent alight or something.

If it helps, some chavs shot fireworks at a tent I was using when I was doing an ex-classmate on our last day of sixth form.

That doesn't help at all, does it?
Quote by Aidy Damage

Same, although i always picture a deranged axe murderer who comes into the tent and hacks at us while we try our best to wrigle out of our sleeping bags.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Same, although i always picture a deranged axe murderer who comes into the tent and hacks at us while we try our best to wrigle out of our sleeping bags.

It's Nottingham, not Compton.

I'd much rather camp in Compton.
Can't you (or me if you tell me where/what the hotel's called) google map the hotel?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Aidy Damage

Camp somewhere out of the way.
Quote by Kyle.E
Camp somewhere out of the way.

To be honest, I'd suggest camping on the middle of the freeway.

Eh, different strokes for different blokes, I guess...

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Page 1 of 2